Hot Deal

Axis bank pre approved credit card..!!

695°
Deal Cadet
TINYY

I am planning to open an saving account in Axis bank for pre-approved credit card. To all the people who have received reapproved offers how much monthly account balance(MAB) they used to maintain and after how much time they received the pre approved offer. If ou can share your monthly trends pattern that may also help....

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
TINYY wrote:
2.5 years is a long long time 
Ask PSU Banks like Central Bank Of India, Bank of India.

I had 2Lac+ Balance maintained for 2 years,still they didn't give me a single offer😄.

If My account was in Private Players like HDFC,ICICI they would have treated me like a God and waiver of many charges.

PSU Banks are always like that,they have much money because middle class people trust these banks rather than private players they save a lot and they keep more than 40k  balance in there account and neither they need any credit card,they fear of it like a Loan @ vkrmjee"@vkrmjeet":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...78 "@romilq239":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...12
62 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
i have 20k+ MAB , opened acc in feb , no pre approved offer yet.
opened account thinking the same had 50k MAB for jan-mar quarter but then saw someone comment that he have axis since one year and they didn't give any pre approved offer.
saw a youtube video guy had balance in negative and got pre approved offer joy
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got a pre-approved CC offer after 2.5 years with a limit of ₹85000. This was my first credit card. I only maintained minimum balance. And since I was a student back then I did very few transactions. And the transactions would be done immediately after my dad transferred money to my account. So never maintained more than minimum balance required to be maintained. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
romilq wrote:

I got a pre-approved CC offer after 2.5 years with a limit of ₹85000. This was my first credit card. I only maintained minimum balance. And since I was a student back then I did very few transactions. And the transactions would be done immediately after my dad transferred money to my account. So never maintained more than minimum balance required to be maintained. 

2.5 years is a long long time 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:
i have 20k+ MAB , opened acc in feb , no pre approved offer yet.
opened account thinking the same had 50k MAB for jan-mar quarter but then saw someone comment that he have axis since one year and they didn't give any pre approved offer.
saw a youtube video guy had balance in negative and got pre approved offer joy
that is what concerns me.... there is no time line to get reapproved offer from Axis bank sad
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got pre-approved offer after 14 months, MAB 2L+ , got 2.5L limit, I have no proper income proof, no ITR.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
TINYY wrote:
2.5 years is a long long time 
Ask PSU Banks like Central Bank Of India, Bank of India.

I had 2Lac+ Balance maintained for 2 years,still they didn't give me a single offer😄.

If My account was in Private Players like HDFC,ICICI they would have treated me like a God and waiver of many charges.

PSU Banks are always like that,they have much money because middle class people trust these banks rather than private players they save a lot and they keep more than 40k  balance in there account and neither they need any credit card,they fear of it like a Loan @ vkrmjee"@vkrmjeet":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...78 "@romilq239":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...12
Generous Generous
Link Copied
digyvijaykr wrote:

I got pre-approved offer after 14 months, MAB 2L+ , got 2.5L limit, I have no proper income proof, no ITR.

Getting some sms for pre approved But pre approved section on app gives errors, how to check
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Have axis account for more than 10yrs Maintaining 60k since a year, no pre-approved offer
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:
Getting some sms for pre approved But pre approved section on app gives errors, how to check
they are updating it wait for few days or call customer care they can apply from their end. 
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:
Ask PSU Banks like Central Bank Of India, Bank of India.

I had 2Lac+ Balance maintained for 2 years,still they didn't give me a single offer😄.

If My account was in Private Players like HDFC,ICICI they would have treated me like a God and waiver of many charges.

PSU Banks are always like that,they have much money because middle class people trust these banks rather than private players they save a lot and they keep more than 40k  balance in there account and neither they need any credit card,they fear of it like a Loan @ vkrmjee"@vkrmjeet":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...78 "@romilq239":https://www.desidime.com/users/1...12
i don't think there is any benefit of getting their cc(if it exists) only SBI and BOB are being competitive in this field. 99%of the time there are no extra charges in PSU banks unlike Axis which sent me a message to maintain minimum balance joy when i have maintained much higher. Pvt banks don't even show your avg balance laughing as far as i know only SBI shows monthly average balance & the irony of it is they don't have any MAB charges.
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
First time CC ke liye best saving account bank ICICI /hdfc /SBI ?? Pre-approved Cc offers sabse fast konsa bank deta hai ? Student ke liye , limit 25-50k bhi chal jayega sweat_smile Amazon/FK sale offers ke liye sirf aur bill payments . ya FD hi Krna padega last option ?
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
onlineuser7 wrote:
First time CC ke liye best saving account bank ICICI /hdfc /SBI ?? Pre-approved Cc offers sabse fast konsa bank deta hai ? Student ke liye , limit 25-50k bhi chal jayega sweat_smile Amazon/FK sale offers ke liye sirf aur bill payments . ya FD hi Krna padega last option ?
bro forget SBI with this method , hdfc seems to be the fastest. No FD isn't necessary (if you have lot of money then can go for it , SBI is better with this method with Simplyclick on the basis of FD). 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
avgn wrote:
Getting some sms for pre approved But pre approved section on app gives errors, how to check
Just call the cc and ask if any pre-approved offer. They will apply for you. In my case also the app was giving error. 
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:
bro forget SBI with this method , hdfc seems to be the fastest. No FD isn't necessary (if you have lot of money then can go for it , SBI is better with this method with Simplyclick on the basis of FD). 
Mere ek dost ko  mila hdfc business money back 50k last month hi . Sirf 6months me saving account pr
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:
Mere ek dost ko  mila hdfc business money back 50k last month hi . Sirf 6months me saving account pr
haan hdfc sbse asan hai lena.
aur sath me debit card benefits bh jse millenia pe 400rs per month.
ek br paytm m 40k add krke transfer krdo wapis beshak.
hdfc sbse worth it hai.
agr 24 sal se kam age hai to digisave youth m balance bh bs 5k rakhna pdta h.
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:
haan hdfc sbse asan hai lena.
aur sath me debit card benefits bh jse millenia pe 400rs per month.
ek br paytm m add krke transfer krdo wapis beshak.
hdfc sbse worth it hai.
agr 24 sal se kam age hai to digisave youth m balance bh bs 5k rakhna pdta h.
smile +kg
Critic Critic
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:
i have 20k+ MAB , opened acc in feb , no pre approved offer yet.
opened account thinking the same had 50k MAB for jan-mar quarter but then saw someone comment that he have axis since one year and they didn't give any pre approved offer.
saw a youtube video guy had balance in negative and got pre approved offer joy
I think it might be me, opened acc in sep last year & always kept 3-4k more than MAB but till now no pre-approved offer & on top of that my application for card rejected 3 times(2 times for flipkart card & 1 time for ace) even when giving existing sbi cc statement with 1 lakh limit. I also saw comments here mentioning ppl with defaulter status in cibil & cibil score score less than 400 getting axis card. Axis is in a league of its own when it comes to credit card loan underwriting, either they got a very bad software algorithm deployed or their credit card dept is being run by daredevils with no regard to profit & loss. lol
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Axis bank is approving flipkart axis bank aggressively. Recently my friend who have no CIBIL history got approved this card with 15K limit. Instead of opening account with axis bank why don't you test your luck by applying flipkart axis bank credit card. 
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
I think it might be me, opened acc in sep last year & always kept 3-4k more than MAB but till now no pre-approved offer & on top of that my application for card rejected 3 times(2 times for flipkart card & 1 time for ace) even when giving existing sbi cc statement with 1 lakh limit. I also saw comments here mentioning ppl with defaulter status in cibil & cibil score score less than 400 getting axis card. Axis is in a league of its own when it comes to credit card loan underwriting, either they got a very bad software algorithm deployed or their credit card dept is being run by daredevils with no regard to profit & loss. lol
i don't know if i should react with this joy  or weary this.
I think there is hope for us now, they are updating their preapproved section and maybe the algorithm with it the way they are giving very lucrative cards the only problem with them is giving cards with some sense & if that is improved the competition will be fierce with hdfc & axis(along with citi customers) best time to get their cards is now.
Hope sense prevail them grin
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I opened a Axis Bank account in February 2022 because I was rejected Flipkart Axis on August 2021 and Jan 2022. I maintained around 10-15k MAB but I did make sure I do all my major transactions from Axis. 

A week ago I got call from Axis I got 3 pre-approve cards

- My Zone

-Aura

-some Fuel card don't remember exactly

I have a credit score of 770+ and never dropped below 760.  

Oh ye I also got 70k credit limit, I already hold APay ICICI, HDFC MB+, SBI SimplyClick. 

Edit: Yep they did remove pre-approved offers section from the App but if u click "Credit Card" it should show you are pre-approved for these cards. Even I didn't know about it but when they called me to tell about pre-approved offer, they asked me to click credit card and it showed me "You are pre-approved for these 3 credit cards" and gave me option to select and even mentioned the credit limit I would receive even before I started the application and I did receive the exact amount mentioned while applying. 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
popopotato wrote:

I opened a Axis Bank account in February 2022 because I was rejected Flipkart Axis on August 2021 and Jan 2022. I maintained around 10-15k MAB but I did make sure I do all my major transactions from Axis. 

A week ago I got call from Axis I got 3 pre-approve cards

- My Zone

-Aura

-some Fuel card don't remember exactly

I have a credit score of 770+ and never dropped below 760.  

Oh ye I also got 70k credit limit, I already hold APay ICICI, HDFC MB+, SBI SimplyClick. 

LTF Myzone or paid
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I opened liberty account 25k MAB Received pre approved offer within 12 months But still card was rejected Suggesy you to Apply card to card basis in branch
Star Star
Link Copied
Even though ur maintaining MAB or huge amount of funds, make sure to do some txns using the debit card regularly to get some pre-approved card offers. This will apply to all banks.
@getready got some card through this process, don't remember the bank. 
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:
Even though ur maintaining MAB or huge amount of funds, make sure to do some txns using the debit card regularly to get some pre-approved card offers. This will apply to all banks.
@getready got some card through this process, don't remember the bank. 
I don't have savings account with Axis now so i have no idea about AXIS Pre-approved offers but i received few offers from other banks

~10k MAB with ICICI - Coral LTF
~500 MAB with Kotak - League Platinum LTF
0 MAB with IDFC First - IDFC Classic LTF

^^ In all the above cases, frequent  DC transactions triggered the pre-approved offer (Not sure about IDFC as i only used to do international transaction every 2 months)
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Scorpion wrote:
Even though ur maintaining MAB or huge amount of funds, make sure to do some txns using the debit card regularly to get some pre-approved card offers. This will apply to all banks.
@getready got some card through this process, don't remember the bank. 
Yes but this is unnecessary for someone already holding many other cards with good limits(1 lakh or above). This method is usually suggested for those trying to get their first credit card or trying to get a credit card with decent limit as current card limit too low to apply on card-to-card basis. Also don't be too sure about axis even with this method as axis has clearly proved that their credit card logic is unique with defaulters & low cibil scorers getting card but many others getting their application declined.
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
Yes but this is unnecessary for someone already holding many other cards with good limits(1 lakh or above). This method is usually suggested for those trying to get their first credit card or trying to get a credit card with decent limit as current card limit too low to apply on card-to-card basis. Also don't be too sure about axis even with this method as axis has clearly proved that their credit card logic is unique with defaulters & low cibil scorers getting card but many others getting their application declined.
Even if you got 10+ CCs with 10L+ limit, banks (ICICI, AXIS, Kotak & probably few more) won't offer you paid cards as LTF via direct application/c2c (except 1/2 limited time offers once in few years). The best possible way is pre-approved offers (Maintaining balance + DC transactions)
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:
Even if you got 10+ CCs with 10L+ limit, banks (ICICI, AXIS, Kotak & probably few more) won't offer you paid cards as LTF via direct application/c2c (except 1/2 limited time offers once in few years). The best possible way is pre-approved offers (Maintaining balance + DC transactions)
No good card is LTF anyway except for some special offer(axis flipkart & axis ace being biggest examples). Also ppl have got hdfc cc ltf even via agents submitting existing cc statement or sometimes even directly by just selecting as salaried & choosing their company name in HDFC application portal. In any case almost all HDFC cc can be made ltf by smartpay biller add method which practically costs nothing extra. Same case with icici where MMT card is available for just 500 joining fee & no annual fee plus you get 500 MMT wallet cash & is much easier to get via agents/3rd parties using c2c without waiting for icici system to approve a ltf card for you which may take months to years(a few here actually waited this long to get ltf icici cc as pre-approved offer).


My main point is that even though this method of maintaining good bal+dc txns is good but still it has its cons too & more the cards you hold with good limits, less will be its worth the effort. Also, biggest issue specifically in case of axis bank is that despite doing all this there is no guarantee(which is there in most cases for other banks) you will get a pre-approved offer let alone the rare ltf offer from axis nowadays.
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
No good card is LTF anyway except for some special offer(axis flipkart & axis ace being biggest examples). Also ppl have got hdfc cc ltf even via agents submitting existing cc statement or sometimes even directly by just selecting as salaried & choosing their company name in HDFC application portal. In any case almost all HDFC cc can be made ltf by smartpay biller add method which practically costs nothing extra. Same case with icici where MMT card is available for just 500 joining fee & no annual fee plus you get 500 MMT wallet cash & is much easier to get via agents/3rd parties using c2c without waiting for icici system to approve a ltf card for you which may take months to years(a few here actually waited this long to get ltf icici cc as pre-approved offer).


My main point is that even though this method of maintaining good bal+dc txns is good but still it has its cons too & more the cards you hold with good limits, less will be its worth the effort. Also, biggest issue specifically in case of axis bank is that despite doing all this there is no guarantee(which is there in most cases for other banks) you will get a pre-approved offer let alone the rare ltf offer from axis nowadays.

Good/bad, necessary/unnecessary is subjective. Forget about agents and c2c, you can convert any (almost*) HDFC paid card to LTF via spends/bill payments (the reason why i excluded the bank in my post). Of course, no good/great card will be given as LTF.. this is the whole point! I would definitely not be paying joining/annual fee for a card that will be only used for couple of offers an year (still it be useful. For Ex: Kotak 20% upto 400 multiple times every year, w/ VDC+CC i can use this 10 times at least & ICICI Coral/Rubyx are useful for 10% bank offers considering Apay is excluded from most of them)

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply