Axis Flipkart cc suggestion

159°
Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2

I got my axis flipkart cc today with limit of Rs 25000, lowest of all my credit card, i am using credit card from last 2.6 yrs and cibil score is greater then 800. how to increase credit limit as 25k credit is way to low to purchase some bigger electronic items. Any suggestions?

28 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
91
68
1

One more question. How many days they will take to verify the details via call and dispatch the card. They collected documents from me on sat. After that no communication from them. Not even application number.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2

they will take their own sweet time, it took me some 3 weeks, never seen these type of attitude by any credit card company. They are acting like they are having dream cards. Really wish if flipkart could have gone to some quality bank for their quality credit card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2

Flopkart Flopaxis bank credit card – Flopaxis credit card cry

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4458
60
rockylucifer wrote:

Flopkart Flopaxis bank credit card – Flopaxis credit card cry

One of the best cards if you have little patience.
They may have cooling period etc to issue cards.

Rs25K is an absurd limit for 800CIBIL and with other cards in possession.

1.5% cash credit in next statement is rare.
All others have complex rewards structure, even HDFC where you can not track rewards and you need to redeem those points else they expire – what a non-sense.
Apay ICICI CB goes to Apay wallet where you are forced to buy or look for customer and always there is a chance of a/c blocking which they are fond of, FK being leader of blocking
Yes, Axis is a lousy bank, but very generous.
I am skeptical of FK – if this card is frequently used FK may block accounts or restrict usage of this card like once in a month..etc FK has become despicable.

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
324
4

they collected my docs on 11 Sep still no response…even message them on twitter but still no calls from them..

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

One of the best cards if you have little patience.
They may have cooling period etc to issue cards.

Rs25K is an absurd limit for 800CIBIL and with other cards in possession.

1.5% cash credit in next statement is rare.
All others have complex rewards structure, even HDFC where you can not track rewards and you need to redeem those points else they expire – what a non-sense.
Apay ICICI CB goes to Apay wallet where you are forced to buy or look for customer and always there is a chance of a/c blocking which they are fond of, FK being leader of blocking
Yes, Axis is a lousy bank, but very generous.
I am skeptical of FK – if this card is frequently used FK may block accounts or restrict usage of this card like once in a month..etc FK has become despicable.

i was planning to buy air conditioner costing around 35k during bbd sale, but now i dont think i am able to use these offers

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

i was planning to buy air conditioner costing around 35k during bbd sale, but now i dont think i am able to use these offers

You might find the same product in amazon with sbi 10% discount

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55

I got 120000 limit without demanding

It depends on your income

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2
rogerthat wrote:

I got 120000 limit without demanding

It depends on your income

income is sufficient enough that all other cc limit is above 50k, i dont see any reason to give limit of 25k, my salary is good, credit is above above 800 and history is around 3 yrs old.
I am not sad because this is chargeable card, i need to pay 500 for 25k limit where as other cc are lifetime free giving limit of 50k and above

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
601
5297
44

Any help on how did u apply this card is truly appreciated..

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
238
2
yed wrote:

Any help on how did u apply this card is truly appreciated..

you can apply “flopaxis cc” directly from axis website.

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55

Amazon doesn’t recognize m
This card as axis bank credit card.

Not good.

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

income is sufficient enough that all other cc limit is above 50k, i dont see any reason to give limit of 25k, my salary is good, credit is above above 800 and history is around 3 yrs old.
I am not sad because this is chargeable card, i need to pay 500 for 25k limit where as other cc are lifetime free giving limit of 50k and above

I got 2.5x of my gross salary as limit .

See it if is same for yours.

Missing
Deal Cadet
101
400
8
Expand
rockylucifer wrote:

income is sufficient enough that all other cc limit is above 50k, i dont see any reason to give limit of 25k, my salary is good, credit is above above 800 and history is around 3 yrs old.
I am not sad because this is chargeable card, i need to pay 500 for 25k limit where as other cc are lifetime free giving limit of 50k and above

Even though my CC limits are more than 1.5L on all the cards that I own, but When I used to have 50k limits 3 yrs ago on all my cards, amex gave me a limit of only 25k when I applied. It get’s increased from time to time. Now my amex limit is 1.9L after 18months of being with them. So chill, limit is really nothing. If you want to make a big purchase, simply u can make advance payment on card to do so.

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1998
35
Seinfeld wrote:

After 20 days of application I am able to see the application details in https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axi...

This might be helpful for some people I hope.

When did you apply?

I applied on 10th September and just yesterday I could see my application status as still “in progress”. Before that it was not showing anything. I thought of using the card for this sale, but seems like I can use only on next sale but not this cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
474
5

@manikantaks4u you are luckier than me, I applied on 6th Sep. I just got to see the “in process” today.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
37
4

I received my Flipkart axis credit card today. To get the flipkart voucher worth Rs 500 I need to do a transaction in 1st 30 days. Will adding money to paytm be considered for this offer and will I get the 500 flipkart voucher? And in how much time do we receive the flipkart voucher?

Missing
Deal Subedar
72
1057
21
desisam wrote:

they collected my docs on 11 Sep still no response…even message them on twitter but still no calls from them..

What documents required for card??
Was you asked about ITR??

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
324
4

Adhar, pan, salary slip, adress proofs, bank statement

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
474
5
Seinfeld wrote:

@manikantaks4u you are luckier than me, I applied on 6th Sep. I just got to see the “in process” today.

Got the card approval SMS today..

Axis says I will receive the card details shortly. Any idea how long this Axis’s “shortly” is?

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Got the card approval SMS today..

Axis says I will receive the card details shortly. Any idea how long this Axis’s “shortly” is?

You’ll receive the card in 3-5 days. There is no way to see the card details from app. You need to have physical card with you to make any purchases.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
474
5
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

You’ll receive the card in 3-5 days. There is no way to see the card details from app. You need to have physical card with you to make any purchases.

you are correct. In netbanking it shows first 4 and last 4 digits only. I’ll miss out 15% this time around.

Also to confirm @rogerthat , yes the limit seems to be linked with salary and its almost around 2.5x of gross.

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Got the card approval SMS today..

Axis says I will receive the card details shortly. Any idea how long this Axis’s “shortly” is?

15-20 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
474
5

Received the card today @Konquerror you were bang on target.

Posting details, so that future Dimers are aware of the timeline for getting a Axis Flipkart Card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Seinfeld wrote:

Received the card today @Konquerror you were bang on target.

Posting details, so that future Dimers are aware of the timeline for getting a Axis Flipkart Card.

Congratulations!

Missing
Blogger
0
2013
55
Seinfeld wrote:

Received the card today @Konquerror you were bang on target.

Posting details, so that future Dimers are aware of the timeline for getting a Axis Flipkart Card.

I got add on cardbwithout asking.

At first it didn’t feel right.

Then after wards using them both in sale reap discount and cashbacks separately it felt good.

You will be receiving a call from axis cc department for purchase of card insurance protection plan.

Agent wil tell you so many benefits and in last charges AROUND 2000rs per annum

Deny that upfront.

Missing
Deal Cadet
152
157
1

Got the card few days back. Had applied through axis bank representative sitting in my corporate office cafeteria. They gave AKG earphones for applying. But they did took long time to process the card. Credit card limit is lowly 50k even though I have 3.5 lac limit on my Amex Gold card.

Missing