Hot Deal Axis Flipkart Credit Card vs Other Cards

389°
Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30

Dear Experts,

Just got my Axis Flipkart Credit Card,

The terms and conditions says
5% on Flipkart and Myntra
4% on Preferred Partners
1.5% on all other spends (with * a conditions apply)

  • No cashback on
    GOLD
    FUEL
    WALLET
    EMI

Now tell me …

1. If I make bill payment through AMAZON or PAYZAPP and use this card will I get cashback or not ??
2. If i load my wallet say Amazon/PayTM and make bill payment will i get cashback or not ??

Is there anything i should take care ??

Now I have

1. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
2. Stan Chart Manhattan
3. Citi Premier Miles
4. ICICI Rubyx
5. SBI Click
6. AXIS Flipkart

Yet to apply for ICICI Amazon Card.

So guide me ..

Which card is the best for
1.Utility Payment
2. Online Shopping
3. Offline Shopping
4. Fuel (I use HDFC Regalia & ICICI Rubyx)
5. Grocery Offline (I use MANHATTAN)

60 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

For grocery best is Kotak Essentia-10% Cash back.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

ICICI HPCL Coral – 3% on HP Petrol Pump.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
675
21

Problem with this card is, there is no certainty when flipkart will block your account and disable card

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30
karanoshan wrote:

Problem with this card is, there is no certainty when flipkart will block your account and disable card

I got this card from Axis … why would FLIPKART block it ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
1536
16

Do not do direct wallet load. I did payzapp transactions(not wallet load) and it got tracked instantly via sms.

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
675
21
Expand
avijeet wrote:

I got this card from Axis … why would FLIPKART block it ??

You don’t know flipkart
Try buying 2 mobiles in a month

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1219
35
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

You don’t know flipkart
Try buying 2 mobiles in a month

Flipkart Axis card is not linked with your flipkart account unlike Amazon card.
Cashback will be directly credited into your CC, so no loss even flipkart blocks your account.
You always have an option to create new.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
895
6

My payzapp load, paytm load, all getting tracked for 1.5% cashback by Axis Flipkart card…will I get cashback? Statement yet to be generated

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10656
259

Guys Two queries on this card-

I just opened my salary a/c with Axis And i want to get this flipkart axis card

Queries-
1- So should i apply now, or i should wait for sometime,
2- What documents they want if u already have axis bank A/c

Missing
Deal Cadet
176
550
5
Expand
karanoshan wrote:

You don’t know flipkart
Try buying 2 mobiles in a month

I have done that. Account is still active. smile

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
1998
35

I have a doubt. Is the 5% cb on flipkart/myntra is applicable on any flipkart/myntra account or is it linked to specific account like Amazon ICICI cc?

Missing
Deal Cadet
87
324
4

does flight booking on flipkart also comes under 5%?

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30
desisam wrote:

does flight booking on flipkart also comes under 5%?

Not sure …. but MMT and GOIBIBO already listed in 4% cashback preferred partners …

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
manikantaks4u wrote:

I have a doubt. Is the 5% cb on flipkart/myntra is applicable on any flipkart/myntra account or is it linked to specific account like Amazon ICICI cc?

Any account, Any ones account. Cash back directly to your card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30
Expand
and987 wrote:

Any account, Any ones account. Cash back directly to your card.

It’s a credit card.

Once you do a transaction.
After Transactional SMS, another sms will follow.
saying this transaction is eligible for 1.5% or 4% or 5% cashback.

Cashback will be credited to Credit Card in next billing cycle.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Atlantic wrote:

Guys Two queries on this card-

I just opened my salary a/c with Axis And i want to get this flipkart axis card

Queries-
1- So should i apply now, or i should wait for sometime,
2- What documents they want if u already have axis bank A/c

Congratulations for new Job.
If you have Axis Credit Card you can upgrade to Flipkart Axis.

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
642
10
Atlantic wrote:

Guys Two queries on this card-

I just opened my salary a/c with Axis And i want to get this flipkart axis card

Queries-
1- So should i apply now, or i should wait for sometime,
2- What documents they want if u already have axis bank A/c

Go ahead and apply for it. If you have salary account with Axis, per month salary requirement is just Rs. 15,000/- for Flipkart Axis CC.

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10656
259
Expand
Konquerror wrote:

Go ahead and apply for it. If you have salary account with Axis, per month salary requirement is just Rs. 15,000/- for Flipkart Axis CC.

so what docs they ask if u have axis ac

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10656
259
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Congratulations for new Job.
If you have Axis Credit Card you can upgrade to Flipkart Axis.

thanks

dont have any axis card just got this salary a/c

not even a single salary credited yet

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
Atlantic wrote:

thanks

dont have any axis card just got this salary a/c

not even a single salary credited yet

My cousin got Axis Neo when he opened Salary account in Axis Bank. You can also try. Otherwise directly apply online if monthly salary is more than 15000. Link to apply online – https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-ca...
You will get callback.

Missing
Shopping Friend
243
10656
259
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

My cousin got Axis Neo when he opened Salary account in Axis Bank. You can also try. Otherwise directly apply online if monthly salary is more than 15000. Link to apply online – https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-ca...
You will get callback.

sure will do that and update

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
585
30

Hey ….. how to avail the welcome offers ….

Flipkart voucher will come on SMS

what about the rest …

MYNTRA
GAANA
and rest

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
474
5

Guys, I applied for this card online and got my documents submitted. I have no card application number. But I did get a SMS & an email that it will take 72 hours for me to get confirmation.

It’s been a week, no email / sms. One problem might be .. I have an axis account, I should have used that via banking persons to get this card, but I knew that this card is not available from Axis bank branch physically.

Can anybody help me in any phone number / email where I can follow up.

Missing
Deal Subedar
228
2849
118
Seinfeld wrote:

Guys, I applied for this card online and got my documents submitted. I have no card application number. But I did get a SMS & an email that it will take 72 hours for me to get confirmation.

It’s been a week, no email / sms. One problem might be .. I have an axis account, I should have used that via banking persons to get this card, but I knew that this card is not available from Axis bank branch physically.

Can anybody help me in any phone number / email where I can follow up.

Same with me. I too got the same sms/email. No update after that

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
Expand
virus wrote:

Same with me. I too got the same sms/email. No update after that

Axis bank takes lot of time for new applications. It can take 21 days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
946
11

@avijeet
Have you received cleartrip 2k voucher for simply click cc

Missing
Deal Subedar
228
2849
118
Expand
and987 wrote:

Axis bank takes lot of time for new applications. It can take 21 days.

I thought SBI was the slowest in processing. But Axis beats sbi

Missing