Axis IOCL EDGE rewards issue

13°
Deal Cadet
RJ_

Hello everyone,

Axis stopped crediting the EDGE rewards for IOCL CC on April 20 due to a "technical issue" which was then resolved by June 10. I have received rewards for all the pending transactions however they still haven't credited for the fuel transactions. Also, they aren't crediting rewards for the new fuel transactions as well, while everything else is working smoothly and the rewards for UPI transactions remains unaffected.

I have raised an issue with the customer care and sooner or later, I'll get what I'm owed. I just wanted to ask if someone else is also facing the same issue.

Thanks.

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
even i havent got it from April for fuel transactions. donno what’s wrong with axis!!
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They told me that their "technical issue" wasn't resolved and that it'll be resolved by July 13. I'm okay if there's a delay, as long as they acknowledge the issue.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
still not received, anyone got??
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nope, but since their systems are currently under maintenance, I'm hoping to get the rewards after they're back live tomorrow. I'll wait another week or two before reaching out to RBI now.

replyuser
Click here to reply