Here are multiple way to for Bank Account Aadhaar Seeding Status Check -
Here are the Steps to check UIDAI Seeding Status:
- View the Bank Mapper at https://resident.uidai....in.
- When the form loads, Enter the security code (enter the character you see in the available picture next to the text box) and your 12 or 16-digit Virtual ID or Aadhaar number.
- Select Send OTP from the menu. Your cellphone number that is connected to your Aadhaar number will get the OTP.
- To check the Aadhaar bank connecting status with the bank, provide the OTP. Verify it and get the status
Steps to check Bank Aadhaar Seeding using App -
- using the mAadhaar app
- Access the mAadhaar app.
- ‘My Aadhaar’ may be accessed by clicking.
- Pick ‘Aadhaar-Bank Account Link Status’ next.
- The Aadhaar number, security code, and ‘Request OTP’ button must be entered.
- Enter the OTP that was delivered to your registered cellphone number, then click ‘Verify’ to see the status
Bank Aadhaar Seeding using SMS
Steps to check Bank Aadhaar Seeding using SMS-
- With an Aadhaar-registered phone number, dial *99*99*1%23.
- Type your 12-digit Aadhaar number here.
- Retype the number now.
- Following submission, the linking’s status will be shown.
Bank Aadhaar Seeding Using Internet Banking
Bank Aadhaar Seeding Using Internet Banking Service-
You can opt to link Aadhaar to your bank account using any of the following procedures if it isn’t already connected.
- First of all Register on the internet banking page of your bank.
- Choose ‘Update Aadhaar’ from the given options.
- When registering for Aadhaar, provide your profile password.
- After entering your Aadhar number, click “Submit.”
- Sort By