Bank Recovery Agent Harrasment | Moratorium

102°
Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15

Despite of confirmation from bank about moratorium. Bank recovery agents keeps on calling and harassment to elders at residence.

Can anyone suggest about how to complaint.

There are 3 families suffering since last 15 days around our office premises…

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Critic
375
3755
48

if you have moratorium confirmation mail from bank, record the calls and file an FIR against the bank manager for illegal intimidation

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
64
4443
41

can you tell us the bank name? you can file a police complaint if you have moratorium intimation from bank (Either email or SMS).

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15

yes, all of them does have confirmation from bank.

And i think, one of them is planning to complaint.

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15

i think, there must be a common email id of rbi also, to get help against such mess

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15

one of them seems related to icici

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
677
5

Zee business is already running a campaign. You may join it and contact them through twitter.
They have helped quite a few.

Missing
Entertainer
452
7283
83
sunnie wrote:

one of them seems related to icici

Leone ko koi kyu harass karege?.. sad .. Kuchh mangta hoga agent… wink toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15
kurk wrote:

Zee business is already running a campaign. You may join it and contact them through twitter.
They have helped quite a few.

Any email id?

Missing
Deal Subedar
110
1309
9

@sunnie Did you ensure you have the right type of loan which comes under moratorium? As far as I know not all loans are given this option.

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15
andromeda wrote:

@sunnie Did you ensure you have the right type of loan which comes under moratorium? As far as I know not all loans are given this option.

I checked sms confirmation of the one who is facing problem.

He got sms from bank, in which it was clearly mentioned that no need to make payments till 31st July, still collection people are visiting their residence…

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
937
10

This moratarium is a mess created by RBI, while they say to give, the banks use their own way to pick and choose customers to offer it, and mostly they offer it to those who are having enough cash to pay, while threatening those who are unable to pay due to this pandemic situation, irony. I raised some complaints tagging the respective bank and rbi so at least RBI should know whats happening and make the banks to obey their orders

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Leone ko koi kyu harass karege?.. sad .. Kuchh mangta hoga agent… wink toungueout

smile
Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15
andromeda wrote:

@sunnie Did you ensure you have the right type of loan which comes under moratorium? As far as I know not all loans are given this option.

Credit Card

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15
Varada wrote:

This moratarium is a mess created by RBI, while they say to give, the banks use their own way to pick and choose customers to offer it, and mostly they offer it to those who are having enough cash to pay, while threatening those who are unable to pay due to this pandemic situation, irony. I raised some complaints tagging the respective bank and rbi so at least RBI should know whats happening and make the banks to obey their orders

hmmm

created huge problem..

Missing
Deal Subedar
123
2163
15

Recovery agents visiting for collections without iCard.
While we ask them for iCard, they give various reasons that iCard are gone for audit purpose or blaa blaa blaa..
They dont even show their government iCard.

This means, fraud might happen ..

Missing