Bank Transfer in Dhani Pay- How much time?

286°
suspended
70
157
3

Hi Dimers,

I added money in my Dhani Pay account and as was unable to use it(due to some continuous error) so requested transfer to Bank (by giving some fees).

I did it yesterday and still have not received the funds. Any idea how much time it will take?

It said 4-5 hours but almost 24 hours have passed.

20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
2966
25

Don’t worry you will receive by 9 PM

70
157
3
Shahskm wrote:

Don’t worry you will receive by 9 PM

I did it yesterday around 4pm. You mean I will get it by today 9pm?

0
2966
25
Expand
letsrockhero wrote:

I did it yesterday around 4pm. You mean I will get it by today 9pm?

Yes.

Do check

Account Details & Beneficiary name is correct ( cz NEFT payment method)

70
157
3
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Yes.

Do check

Account Details & Beneficiary name is correct ( cz NEFT payment method)

Thanks. Yes, name and account details are correct. Waiting for credit.

70
157
3
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Loot kya hai btao joy

Kai baar loot krte krte khud lut jaate hai 😂😂
Added money using CC in Dhani Pay to pay bill of another CC but as Mobikwik was failing payment everytime I thought its not allowing so transferred back to bank after paying 2.75% fees 😭

0
2966
25
Expand
letsrockhero wrote:

Thanks. Yes, name and account details are correct. Waiting for credit.

Credit aaye to update krna

70
157
3

Still no credit. Money stuck since 36 hours without any clarity hushed

Have not heard much positive about Customer care of Dhani. Is that the only option left to contact them or should keep waiting for few days maybe?

70
157
3

No credit yet. Have made transfer request on 16th. Yesterday evening connected with CC and they said as it was “Bank Holiday” laughing on 16th and “technical issue” rolleyes on 17th hence by today(18th nov) eod it will be done. But still not credited.

#KHAYA-PIYA-KUCH-NAHI-GLASS-TODA-BARAH-AANA

0
2966
25
letsrockhero wrote:

No credit yet. Have made transfer request on 16th. Yesterday evening connected with CC and they said as it was “Bank Holiday” laughing on 16th and “technical issue” rolleyes on 17th hence by today(18th nov) eod it will be done. But still not credited.

#KHAYA-PIYA-KUCH-NAHI-GLASS-TODA-BARAH-AANA

And you paid 2.75 % right ??

How much was the amount?

70
157
3

Yes, I paid 2.75%. Amount was 5400. Going to call CC again now. Lets c, what excuse they have now.

50
20
0

Hi team!
I have transferred money from my dhani wallet to my bank account in the morning around 6.30am 4000 rupees. but still not yet received the funds kindly let me know how much time it will take, It said 4-5 hours but almost 6 hours have passed.

262
2938
40
Expand
letsrockhero wrote:

Kai baar loot krte krte khud lut jaate hai 😂😂
Added money using CC in Dhani Pay to pay bill of another CC but as Mobikwik was failing payment everytime I thought its not allowing so transferred back to bank after paying 2.75% fees 😭

you could have easily trade at 1 to 1.5%

50
20
0

I have done tranfer of money from wallet to my bank, but yet i didnt recieved, 2 days were passed away

0
553
9
sanjaysam464752 wrote:

I have done tranfer of money from wallet to my bank, but yet i didnt recieved, 2 days were passed away

Have you received credit? This is the worst app i have used till now.. Requested bank transfer after paying 2.75% surcharge 2 days ago still no credit.. Payment failed 10 days ago and still not credited and saying to contacy merchant. No way to contact customer care.. They are not replying even on email now

50
20
0

Even me also..
Sent money From dhani app to bank..
I did it on 22 april till now no amount credited in my bank account..

50
20
0

I have sent money From my General Wallet to A Bank account on 28th of april but as of Now, not received !!
I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO ? And I even don’t know if i will receive that amount ever , or it just wasted !! EVEN tried to call CC, But no response !!

Missing