BATTERY

80°
Gujarat Titans
garamjalebi

Need to change battery of asus zenfone max pro m1 any genuine online stores to buy from as the asus store doesnt have any stock of it .

Expired
10 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Arre Garamagarm bro…
I replaced my max pro m1 battery at their service center itself. They too were like we won’t be able to provide you battery for your phone (my battery was kinda swollen so i had to replace that) and had convince them to please raise a PO to get it asap and they did that for me and later on told me that one shipment is about to received in the next few days and you may also receive your battery with that. He was like sirji apko screen b replace krna padega me bola bhai tum sirf battery change karake dede muje. Paid 1800/- for it and it was replaced within 2 days and after few days there was a good deal on x7 max so replaced my phone. I still got about 7.5k for my old phone still happy with my purchase right now. Dil ko bahut thes pahuchi fukat ka 1800 ka chuna lagya 500 -1000 me b saste me kaam karjata lekin ye ni pata tha na 1 hafte me naya phone hi lelunga me so lekin upar wale ne kuch aur hi socha tha so chod dia pir meine vo baat. Hope this helps.

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

The TG seller claiming to sell original batteries for Poco F1 is also selling MPM1 for Rs 1050+

BTW did you trt with a different service center? I had confirmed availability in a Tier-2 city in Karnataka  some months ago and more recently a Tier-3? one in M.P.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

same with me asked in the service centre itself they denied of stock availability ..

Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Arre Garamagarm bro…
I replaced my max pro m1 battery at their service center itself. They too were like we won’t be able to provide you battery for your phone (my battery was kinda swollen so i had to replace that) and had convince them to please raise a PO to get it asap and they did that for me and later on told me that one shipment is about to received in the next few days and you may also receive your battery with that. He was like sirji apko screen b replace krna padega me bola bhai tum sirf battery change karake dede muje. Paid 1800/- for it and it was replaced within 2 days and after few days there was a good deal on x7 max so replaced my phone. I still got about 7.5k for my old phone still happy with my purchase right now. Dil ko bahut thes pahuchi fukat ka 1800 ka chuna lagya 500 -1000 me b saste me kaam karjata lekin ye ni pata tha na 1 hafte me naya phone hi lelunga me so lekin upar wale ne kuch aur hi socha tha so chod dia pir meine vo baat. Hope this helps.

I was asking if i could find any genuine website to get an alternate battery for some time …otherwise going to service centre for getting fixed will waste so much time …cashify dont have any replacement for m1 

Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

The TG seller claiming to sell original batteries for Poco F1 is also selling MPM1 for Rs 1050+

BTW did you trt with a different service center? I had confirmed availability in a Tier-2 city in Karnataka  some months ago and more recently a Tier-3? one in M.P.

https://www.batterygod.com/mobile-batteries/zen...

Found this one online have no idea about the product

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

https://telegram.me/battery...er

@noobDealer@@ bought F1 battery from him and he confirmed that it was by far the best of the third-party batteries that he had tried so far. Seemingly on par with original. Check it out. 6 months warranty is available. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

https://telegram.me/battery...er

@noobDealer@@ bought F1 battery from him and he confirmed that it was by far the best of the third-party batteries that he had tried so far. Seemingly on par with original. Check it out. 6 months warranty is available. 

about 1.75 times the backup as compared to safa battery

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

I was asking if i could find any genuine website to get an alternate battery for some time …otherwise going to service centre for getting fixed will waste so much time …cashify dont have any replacement for m1 

Direct visit karo service center….

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

A Month back i exchanged my Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 when delivery agent came he told battery is swollen and it needs to changed then i go to local shop and changed battery – 600Rs and then exchanged my device and got exchanged price at 6100/- for OnePlus nord ce2

replyuser
Click here to reply