Bb star membership (first time users) - Any coupon

42°
suspended
70
162
3

Any coupon for first time users of BB Star? Tried searching on DD but could not find

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
92
11666
26
Moderator
  • Master card BBMC20
  • Rupay card BBRUPAY
    these 2 will get u 20% off on minimum order of 800
394
2176
19
R0417 wrote:
  • Master card BBMC20
  • Rupay card BBRUPAY
    these 2 will get u 20% off on minimum order of 800

Any coupon should we use for getting default 100 cashback on first 3 months ?after getting bbstar membership

102
208
1

Any bb star membership code?

92
11666
26
Moderator
Expand
Swaggamer wrote:

Any coupon should we use for getting default 100 cashback on first 3 months ?after getting bbstar membership

No, its automatic… Once order is delivered, you’ll get the cashback within 24-48hrs

394
2176
19
Expand
R0417 wrote:

No, its automatic… Once order is delivered, you’ll get the cashback within 24-48hrs

Thanks grinning

187
320
2

Any BBSTAR coupon for first time users .FIRSTSTAR is not working anymore

Missing