Best credit card

53°
Deal Subedar
iamshashikant

I am holding HDFC money-back credit card . but I see there is charges to redeem the points . Can anyone suggest Best credit card with LTF or Upto RS.500-700 fee p.a. You can suggest me Card with bank name . My Monthly spending around 3-7k . sometimes 10-20 k as well. I don’t find any benefits of money-back card except HDFC card offer

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Amazon Icici / Flipkart axis / OLA Sbi / Sbi simply click and many more

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@iamshashikant you can try for amex rewards since the monthly spend is around 4k
In amex rewards, on doing 4 transactions of 1000+ in a month(Wallet load is also eligible), you will receive 1000 bonus points. Joining fee is 0 and 4000 bonus points via referral. Annual charges are waived off on spend. 100% on 1.5 lac 50% on 75k. But the best part is the customer care. They call you before charging annual fee, ask them to close the card. They will extend for free to retain you if your spend is decent.

So spending 4*1000 for 12 months you will be around 12960 including 12000 bonus

18,000 Points = Statement Credit worth Rs. 7,500 or Amazon e-gift card worth Rs. 8,000

PM me for the referral. We can share the referral benefits

Link Copied

Income limit?

View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

BoB Select CC
IndusInd Iconia CC (Only LTF is worth)
Axis Flipkart CC

Link Copied

Flipkart axis credit card stopped giving cash back for paytm , payzapp wallet load, jewellery

replyuser
Click here to reply