Best Credit Card against FD

188°
Deal Cadet
60
216
3

I have good credit score CIBIL of 750+ but recently got rejection from Amazon Pay Later, Paytm Postpaid and Kotak.
Can you suggest any credit card which i can get?

Now also looking for CC against FD.
Suggest best rewarding credit card against FD

31 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
60
216
3
ChottaBheem wrote:

Check cc from Bob

Can you share card name or link
So that i can check it’s benefits

134
802
7

Kotak 811 dreamdifferent credit card.. spend 75k in year to get 750 cashback…

2nd option is Flipkart Axis bank credit card against FD.

60
216
3
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Kotak 811 dreamdifferent credit card.. spend 75k in year to get 750 cashback…

2nd option is Flipkart Axis bank credit card against FD.

Thank you !!

179
910
6

u can go for icici platinum cc. no special benefits as such but its LTF, and can be used in amazon/fk sale when icici offer is there without any issue. and later u can apply for amazon pay cc which again is ltf.

5
5440
54
ChottaBheem wrote:

Check cc from Bob

+1
Would have suggested sbi simplyclick cc against fd, but their reward structure has reduced for amz, fk and also no rewards on wallet load. @nikhil9702

72
452
2

Only one credit card you need to go for Indusind Pinnacle. You can get any Indusind bank credit card against fd. Best services among others.

72
452
2
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Kotak 811 dreamdifferent credit card.. spend 75k in year to get 750 cashback…

2nd option is Flipkart Axis bank credit card against FD.

I thing we can’t get Axis flipkart against Fd.

60
216
3
Sushil_patwari wrote:

Only one credit card you need to go for Indusind Pinnacle. You can get any Indusind bank credit card against fd. Best services among others.

pls provide link as i can see various versions of pinnacle

270
9755
142

It totally depends on where you wanna use it.. choose wisely

60
216
3
THE_Beast wrote:

It totally depends on where you wanna use it.. choose wisely

mostly online shopping and bill payments

270
9755
142
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

mostly online shopping and bill payments

Then directly apply for ace axis card. Or go for any axis cc and wait for 3 months and get upgrade to axis.

50
305
2

If you shop often online SBI simply click card, simply gives you minimum 5X RP & on selected partners like Amazon 10X. But has annual fee 499+GST. If you think you can cover up annual fee by redeeming reward points you go. Apply though branch not online, mine was declined so I applied through branch.

Or you should simply go for entry level card like ICICI platinum or Axis bank LTF card (free card) ( don’t recall card name check it on axis bank site) SBI, ICICI, Axis credit are more often offer discount 10/ online thanks others bank.

4
5514
59

where do you spend the most?

60
216
3
Simbha3 wrote:

where do you spend the most?

mostly online shopping and bill payments

60
216
3
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

Then directly apply for ace axis card. Or go for any axis cc and wait for 3 months and get upgrade to axis.

can i get axis ace on fd , any idea?

270
9755
142
Expand
nikhil9702 wrote:

can i get axis ace on fd , any idea?

no ace not eligible yet for fd.

134
802
7
Expand
Sushil_patwari wrote:

I thing we can’t get Axis flipkart against Fd.

That was old…. Now you can get against fd.

Just visit branch and tell them, you want Flipkart Axis card against FD. You have to create new FD through branch while applying card.

60
216
3
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

That was old…. Now you can get against fd.

Just visit branch and tell them, you want Flipkart Axis card against FD. You have to create new FD through branch while applying card.

Ok bro sunglasses
Thank you !!

72
452
2
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

That was old…. Now you can get against fd.

Just visit branch and tell them, you want Flipkart Axis card against FD. You have to create new FD through branch while applying card.

Can we get Axis ace credit card against fd.

270
9755
142
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Yes… Only from branch

No you can’t get ace with fd. Please don’t spread wrong information

134
802
7
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

No you can’t get ace with fd. Please don’t spread wrong information

I told about Flipkart Axis card… Not ACE.

My friend got Flipkart Axis with 22k limit on FD of 25k…

270
9755
142
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I told about Flipkart Axis card… Not ACE.

My friend got Flipkart Axis with 22k limit on FD of 25k…

Just check again the above comments. He mentioned ace not fk.

134
802
7
Expand
Sushil_patwari wrote:

Can we get Axis ace credit card against fd.

Sorry, I was replying to Flipkart axis details…. No you can’t get Ace as secure card. Only Flipkart Axis fd card available

134
802
7
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

Just check again the above comments. He mentioned ace not fk.

Ohhhhh I was busy that time and replied grin

Missing