Best credit card for electricity bill payment (unlimited) or any other site/wallet.

179°
Deal Cadet
134
296
13

Nowadays I am getting very less cashback on electricity bill payments, so thinking of getting a credit card for this.
Which is the best credit card with unlimited(no upper limit) electricity/recharge/gas/petrol etc recurring bills every month?
Or is any wallet/site left which gives good cashback on above bills.

Tired of hunting coupons & offers every month for these recurring bills.

26 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
138
593
5

what is the monthly payment?

134
296
13

Monthly
Around 10000 for electricity bill
6000 for petrol
1000 for LPG
5000 groceries
Mobile recharge 1000
Jio fiber 1200
Movie tickets pre covid 1500
Travelling flight, train, bus tickets

Annually – Insurance premiums

832
66741
650

Axis Ace

74
207
4

Axis ace card gives 5% back on using google pay

134
296
13
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Axis ace card gives 5% back on using google pay

Is it Truly unlimited with no upper limit for cashback or limited to 500 or 1000 per month??

74
207
4
Expand
tangocash wrote:

Is it Truly unlimited with no upper limit for cashback or limited to 500 or 1000 per month??

Unlimited

50
45
1
avgn wrote:

Axis Ace

How to apply for this

134
296
13

Do petrol expenses also get 5% in axis card?

832
66741
650
tangocash wrote:

Do petrol expenses also get 5% in axis card?

0 for petrol

832
66741
650
Expand
Vikassoni12 wrote:

How to apply for this

Easy to get if existing axis customer.
If not, then can apply directly on site but less chances of approval

132
7934
43
Expand
avgn wrote:

0 for petrol

Axis ace will be back for those who missed?
Gpay removed that option now

134
296
13

Is axis ace card closed now?
Also if I pay bills on amazon using amazon icici card will I get unlimited 5% on electricity bills recharge and gas.?

665
4935
55
tangocash wrote:

Is axis ace card closed now?
Also if I pay bills on amazon using amazon icici card will I get unlimited 5% on electricity bills recharge and gas.?

Axis ace card very difficult to get if not already an axis bank customer or already having another axis credit card(not against fd) with good limit. Amazonpay card gives 2% on all bill payments on amazon site but max electricity bill on amazon that can be paid using cards is 10k beyond which only upi payment option available(max 4 electricity bill payments per month). Max insurance premium that can be paid on amazon is 1 lakh.

60
1863
7
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Axis ace card gives 5% back on using google pay

If paid through paytm?

74
207
4
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

If paid through paytm?

Wont give 5% in paytm
Will give 2% I guess

665
4935
55
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

If paid through paytm?

Axis ace card gives 5% on bill payments only done on google pay app.

60
1863
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Axis ace card gives 5% on bill payments only done on google pay app.

I think there is cash back for other apps to even though less. Is not it?

665
4935
55
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

I think there is cash back for other apps to even though less. Is not it?

4% on Swiggy, Zomato and Ola, 2% for rest of the transactions(incl insurance payment).

188
2074
32
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Axis ace card gives 5% on bill payments only done on google pay app.

Any other Options.

payment getting failed when tried via Google Pay Axis Ace Card confused

Also customer care told :

The transaction limit should not be greater than RS. 20000 in 24 hours. Even if you do the transaction in cumulative form or in segregation form it should not exceed above RS. 20000 per day.

*The above information for the wallet transactions. Kinldy try to do the transaction/payment directly through the merchant wesbite. *

There is no link for this, it is as per the wallter transactions and there will be a limit, kinldy try to do the transaction/payment directly through the merchant wesbite.

475
1487
13

@avgn @kkrulesdnation @AmitGoyal350 @guest_999

Recently I got new Axis Ace card, Paid one electricity bill via Gpay and got SMS of Cashback eligibilty.
..
What are the options to redeem Ace Cashback ?
Can it be redeemed against statement balance?

50
20
0

best option pata hai,,electricity bill payment pe 50%discount upto to 1000 every month, bataungi nahi lol..

832
66741
650
ManojSingla wrote:

@avgn @kkrulesdnation @AmitGoyal350 @guest_999

Recently I got new Axis Ace card, Paid one electricity bill via Gpay and got SMS of Cashback eligibilty.
..
What are the options to redeem Ace Cashback ?
Can it be redeemed against statement balance?

It will automatically be adjusted in next month statement (not latest statement)

665
4935
55
Expand
itzdreaming wrote:

Any other Options.

payment getting failed when tried via Google Pay Axis Ace Card confused

Also customer care told :

The transaction limit should not be greater than RS. 20000 in 24 hours. Even if you do the transaction in cumulative form or in segregation form it should not exceed above RS. 20000 per day.

*The above information for the wallet transactions. Kinldy try to do the transaction/payment directly through the merchant wesbite. *

There is no link for this, it is as per the wallter transactions and there will be a limit, kinldy try to do the transaction/payment directly through the merchant wesbite.

Not sure but possible that to prevent misuse they put this 20k in 24 hours limit. Such limits are usually not mentioned in site at first.
@ManojSingla

74
207
4
ManojSingla wrote:

@avgn @kkrulesdnation @AmitGoyal350 @guest_999

Recently I got new Axis Ace card, Paid one electricity bill via Gpay and got SMS of Cashback eligibilty.
..
What are the options to redeem Ace Cashback ?
Can it be redeemed against statement balance?

automatically it gets credited to your statement as cash

89
509
2
ManojSingla wrote:

@avgn @kkrulesdnation @AmitGoyal350 @guest_999

Recently I got new Axis Ace card, Paid one electricity bill via Gpay and got SMS of Cashback eligibilty.
..
What are the options to redeem Ace Cashback ?
Can it be redeemed against statement balance?

.

Missing