Best Credit Card in India April 2023

63°
Deal Newbie
Ghost_CC

Hello Everyone,

Looking for a suggestion for my next credit card, I already am a user of HDFC millennia credit card and really love all the cash back it provides. But the capping of Rs. 1000/- per billing cycle is really too low. Also it has limited lounge support. I visited 2-3 lounges in last quarter none of them had support for HDFC millennia.

I have a credit score 780+, I am looking for another card with lounge access support. Everyone is recommending Amazon pay ICICI Credit card, but I already get 5% of Amazon/Flipkart/Zomato/Swiggy with my current card although with a cap of Rs.1000.

Is it really worth getting Apay ICICI credit card (with No lounge access) or AXIS FK card (1 lounge per quarter that too limited lounges). I am trying to do all the research possible yet don't seem to find anything.

My spends are in range of 25-40K per month, with major spending online. Was thinking of SBI Cashback but they screwed it up. Kindly help?

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

What type of rewards do you want? Cashback /fuel /reward points to spend on hotel /flights or anything else in specific. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Well Cashback and Lounge Access (as my millennia card has limited access) are my preferred rewards. Tired of looking everywhere still can't get any decent credit cards.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Following 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

f

replyuser
Click here to reply