best internet provider in Uttam Nagar,New Delhi

201°
Deal Cadet
57
660
4

Which is the best & cheapest internet provider in Uttam nagar

33 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
153
872
8

World isko kahan kahan search kr rja hai
Or ye Kim Jong Jun
Uttam Nagar me baitha hai grin grin🤣 sweat_smile

153
872
8

Bhai excitel lagwa lo
Achaa hai

In Uttam Nagar where ??

0
2942
25

Uttam nagar uffff bhut congested area hai yaar lot of hustle bustle also doubt on safety full of Nigerians lot of fights. Don’t know how people manage to live there … Maybe cz of accommodation is lower compared to other parts of Delhi.

Go for excitel or jiofiber anyday

0
2942
25
Wander-lust wrote:

Vikaspuri aur mention kar dete laughing laughing

Fir to aap paas hi m ho 🙂

134
4793
15
Shahskm wrote:

Uttam nagar uffff bhut congested area hai yaar lot of hustle bustle also doubt on safety full of Nigerians lot of fights. Don’t know how people manage to live there … Maybe cz of accommodation is lower compared to other parts of Delhi.

Go for excitel or jiofiber anyday

You have forgot to mention mosquitoes 🦟🦟

153
872
8
Shahskm wrote:

Uttam nagar uffff bhut congested area hai yaar lot of hustle bustle also doubt on safety full of Nigerians lot of fights. Don’t know how people manage to live there … Maybe cz of accommodation is lower compared to other parts of Delhi.

Go for excitel or jiofiber anyday

After aryasamaj road
Full of congestion
Milap Nagar ram Dutt vani vihar aryasamaj road school road are well constructed
With no Nigerian

57
660
4
chirag.b wrote:

Bhai excitel lagwa lo
Achaa hai

In Uttam Nagar where ??

Ramdutt near holy public

270
748
10

Uttam Nagar me bhi internet Uttam nhi chal rha? Shocking if true joy

57
660
4
chirag.b wrote:

Bhai excitel lagwa lo
Achaa hai

In Uttam Nagar where ??

Lagwane mei Kitna kharcha aata aur cheapest konsa plan hai?

0
1024
74
Expand
Kim_Jong_jun wrote:

Lagwane mei Kitna kharcha aata aur cheapest konsa plan hai?

go for yearly fiber cost abt 400/month for 12 months

15
815
11

U have to ask local Neighbours who had internet connections… Only Customers Knows How Service is Good And Technician Responders…!! In Your Area

10
5362
45
chirag.b wrote:

World isko kahan kahan search kr rja hai
Or ye Kim Jong Jun
Uttam Nagar me baitha hai grin grin🤣 sweat_smile

Wha bhi underground missiles hongi beaware  halke me na le uttam nagar ko smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

153
872
8
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Wha bhi underground missiles hongi beaware smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Wahan gas ki pipeline nhi aayi
Underground missiles to bhot door ki baat hai sweat_smile🤣

10
5362
45
Expand
chirag.b wrote:

Wahan gas ki pipeline nhi aayi
Underground missiles to bhot door ki baat hai sweat_smile🤣


Inke pass bhi nhi h gas pipe line smile stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing