best life time free card to apply?

243°
Missing
Deal Cadet
74
388
8

Please share your experiences. smile

36 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40

Aadhaar card, Ration card, PAN CARD. accepted in most of the place for ID proof.

Only joining fee bro

Missing
Deal Subedar
151
1068
13

Amazon pay icici credit card.
Nothing beats it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
322
6
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Aadhaar card, Ration card, PAN CARD. accepted in most of the place for ID proof.

Only joining fee bro

What about voter id card?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
64
4184
83
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Aadhaar card, Ration card, PAN CARD. accepted in most of the place for ID proof.

Only joining fee bro

Ration card? You need to be in BPL list

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
388
8
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Aadhaar card, Ration card, PAN CARD. accepted in most of the place for ID proof.

Only joining fee bro

I was asking about cards, not documents sad

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3
Expand
sgsg792 wrote:

I was asking about cards, not documents sad

Share your profile like how many and which bank cards you already have, what is your salary range,current max card limit etc to suggest the best cards.

anyway if you don’t have hdfc cards then look for their card offerings.they are market leaders in credit cards and except their super premium cards such as Diners black and infinia , all others can be taken for LTF either by talking to branch people or by adding a smartpay bill for auto payment.

Other good LTF cards are Yes bank cards – look for Yes first cards (yes first preferred or exclusive).

SBI simplyclick has 500 fees but is waived off on 1L spends and rewards rate is good if most of your spends are online.

Amazon Pay ICICI is also a great LTF card if most of your spends are amazon centered which would be for most people considering the issues with Flipkart.

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
388
8
Expand
raj7254 wrote:

Share your profile like how many and which bank cards you already have, what is your salary range,current max card limit etc to suggest the best cards.

anyway if you don’t have hdfc cards then look for their card offerings.they are market leaders in credit cards and except their super premium cards such as Diners black and infinia , all others can be taken for LTF either by talking to branch people or by adding a smartpay bill for auto payment.

Other good LTF cards are Yes bank cards – look for Yes first cards (yes first preferred or exclusive).

SBI simplyclick has 500 fees but is waived off on 1L spends and rewards rate is good if most of your spends are online.

Amazon Pay ICICI is also a great LTF card if most of your spends are amazon centered which would be for most people considering the issues with Flipkart.

Already have
SBI simply click, SBI fbb, Hdfc money back, indusland aura edge.
Applied ICICi apay / mmt no response yet.
Will try for yes bank.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
sgsg792 wrote:

Already have
SBI simply click, SBI fbb, Hdfc money back, indusland aura edge.
Applied ICICi apay / mmt no response yet.
Will try for yes bank.

Apply for IndusInd Iconia Amex & try to get LTF otherwise Joining fees is very High.
Try to upgrade MoneyBack to better credit card which suits your needs.

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1221
15
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Apply for IndusInd Iconia Amex & try to get LTF otherwise Joining fees is very High.
Try to upgrade MoneyBack to better credit card which suits your needs.

IndusInd CC against Fd, Anyone knows?? Have good amount of FD with them,

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

IndusInd CC against Fd, Anyone knows?? Have good amount of FD with them,

Yes, you can get. Which variant you are interested in?

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1221
15
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yes, you can get. Which variant you are interested in?

Which gives cashback on spends, Should be LTF

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
139

Amazon Pay ICICI bank credit card.

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Which gives cashback on spends, Should be LTF

That you should enquire in branch. Credit card Fees & minimum fd amount varies from branch to branch.

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
388
8
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Apply for IndusInd Iconia Amex & try to get LTF otherwise Joining fees is very High.
Try to upgrade MoneyBack to better credit card which suits your needs.

Option for money back to newer one which is LTF ?
Indusland I got few days back will try after some time.

Missing
Deal Subedar
151
1068
13
Expand
sgsg792 wrote:

Option for money back to newer one which is LTF ?
Indusland I got few days back will try after some time.

Indus’land’ ? flushed

Missing
Deal Subedar
195
2915
40
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

IndusInd CC against Fd, Anyone knows?? Have good amount of FD with them,

Indusind, RBL & YES BANK are not safe to have “good amount of FD”

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1221
15
Expand
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Indusind, RBL & YES BANK are not safe to have “good amount of FD”

Unfortunately was part of all three,, Now only IndusInd, Closed account in rest two..

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
619
3
AnnamalaiNryaa wrote:

Aadhaar card, Ration card, PAN CARD. accepted in most of the place for ID proof.

Only joining fee bro

you killed it

Missing
Deal Cadet
155
619
3

I would say
payback card, reliance one card, (not issued any more though)

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
39
5358
158
Expand
sgsg792 wrote:

Option for money back to newer one which is LTF ?
Indusland I got few days back will try after some time.

i asked here indusind and they are asking me to open some big insurance plan or some lakhs fd. so i closed the select account which i have had for 2-3 years now

Missing
Deal Cadet
74
388
8
Expand
karthi4052752 wrote:

i asked here indusind and they are asking me to open some big insurance plan or some lakhs fd. so i closed the select account which i have had for 2-3 years now

Apply via Bankbazaar you will get it for free.

Missing
Deal Subedar
151
1068
13

Which yes bank card is good fot ltf?

Missing