Poll: Which med store do you prefer?

BEST MEDICINE OFFER NOW [SEPT 2020]

89°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Comment your recommendation on best way to get maximum benefit on online medicine orders .
Now a days its hard to find good med deal.
1mg, Pharmeasy, Netmeds , Medlife etc.

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie

I am using 1mg membership which gives 17% instant discount and 5% as cashback and then i couple it with Amazon pay offer. Around 24% I get.

Even I am looking for best ways to maximize the benefit other than this. 🙈

Missing
Deal Cadet
Rohhitt wrote:

I am using 1mg membership which gives 17% instant discount and 5% as cashback and then i couple it with Amazon pay offer. Around 24% I get.

Anyway to 1mg membership for free or at cheap price ? How did you get that?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
anstar wrote:

Anyway to 1mg membership for free or at cheap price ? How did you get that?

I paid 199 for it valid for 6months. It includes 1 complimentary blood sugar testing in the membership period and 1 free online consultation.

You can buy the membership while buying the medicine itself.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Hope you know that you can only get 20 orders free shipping only smiling_imp

Missing
Deal Cadet
luciferous wrote:

Hope you know that you can only get 20 orders free shipping only smiling_imp

Thats sad dizzy_face

Missing
Deal Cadet

Every app offers maximum 18% or few cases 20% only.
& Medlife scams people with their codes . They say 20% but after applying coupon only 18 or 16% .

Missing
Deal Subedar
Rohhitt wrote:

Does it gives discount on dettol products?

Missing
suspended

yeah during this pandemic, it has really become difficult to find the right medicine deal However there are multiple online apps that allow you to get best med deals such as;
1. PharmEasy App:
it is giving a geat 70% discount on every medical product and usually deliver your order in 24 hours to 48 hours.
2. Practo: it is a one step shop where you can set appointments with doctor and get medicines.
3. Netmeds: This is the best among other online meds store as it provides really good discounts over the medical products all over the year.

Missing
Critic
DpIjYzdV wrote:

I can provide 25% discount on prescription medicine from 1mg… Order will be from my account…

Wrong section for trading bro. sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
tony-stark wrote:

Does it gives discount on dettol products?

No.. 17% Discount only on prescription medicine.
You get 5% cashback that’s it

Missing
Critic

Usage limit of 1mg cash?
I’ve 150 1mg cash which I’m giving away+ new user offer of 18% off can be applied as per their mail.

Missing
Perfectionist
MrCritic wrote:

Usage limit of 1mg cash?
I’ve 150 1mg cash

20%

Missing
Deal Subedar
Rohhitt wrote:

Buy via flipkart supercoin zone and get 5 coins per 100 spent

Missing
Deal Newbie

As far as the discount concerned, I would suggest Pharmeasy. It gives flat 15% discount without applying coupon code. If the 100 off coupon is available then discount will be higher. Moreover, You can use Wallet offers like Amazon, Mobikwik etc. If you want speedy delivery of medicines then Please prefer 1mg than Pharmeasy.

Missing
Deal Cadet

How does 1mg’s checkout system work. The cart total should be 899.94 i have added each item individually , instead it shows this:

Item Total(MRP) ₹1060.86
Price Discount- ₹160.92
Coupon Discount**- ₹45
Estimated Shipping Feeⓘ ₹15
-———————————————————
To be paid ₹869.94
Total Savings ₹205.92

Always have used netmeds, first time trying 1mg (some items are out of stuff in netmeds)

Missing