Which med store do you prefer?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

BEST MEDICINE OFFER NOW [SEPT 2020]

139°
Deal Subedar
anstar

Comment your recommendation on best way to get maximum benefit on online medicine orders .
Now a days its hard to find good med deal.
1mg, Pharmeasy, Netmeds , Medlife etc.

18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I am using 1mg membership which gives 17% instant discount and 5% as cashback and then i couple it with Amazon pay offer. Around 24% I get.

Even I am looking for best ways to maximize the benefit other than this. 🙈

Link Copied

Anyway to 1mg membership for free or at cheap price ? How did you get that?

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Hope you know that you can only get 20 orders free shipping only smiling_imp

Link Copied

Thats sad dizzy_face

Link Copied

Every app offers maximum 18% or few cases 20% only.
& Medlife scams people with their codes . They say 20% but after applying coupon only 18 or 16% .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yeah during this pandemic, it has really become difficult to find the right medicine deal However there are multiple online apps that allow you to get best med deals such as;
1. PharmEasy App:
it is giving a geat 70% discount on every medical product and usually deliver your order in 24 hours to 48 hours.
2. Practo: it is a one step shop where you can set appointments with doctor and get medicines.
3. Netmeds: This is the best among other online meds store as it provides really good discounts over the medical products all over the year.

Link Copied

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Wrong section for trading bro. sweat_smile

View 1 more reply
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Usage limit of 1mg cash?
I’ve 150 1mg cash which I’m giving away+ new user offer of 18% off can be applied as per their mail.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

20%

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As far as the discount concerned, I would suggest Pharmeasy. It gives flat 15% discount without applying coupon code. If the 100 off coupon is available then discount will be higher. Moreover, You can use Wallet offers like Amazon, Mobikwik etc. If you want speedy delivery of medicines then Please prefer 1mg than Pharmeasy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How does 1mg’s checkout system work. The cart total should be 899.94 i have added each item individually , instead it shows this:

Item Total(MRP) ₹1060.86
Price Discount- ₹160.92
Coupon Discount**- ₹45
Estimated Shipping Feeⓘ ₹15
-———————————————————
To be paid ₹869.94
Total Savings ₹205.92

Always have used netmeds, first time trying 1mg (some items are out of stuff in netmeds)

replyuser
Click here to reply