Best mobiles under 20k to look for?

50°
Missing
Deal Cadet
134
256
2

I’m currently looking to exchange my Redmi Note 7 pro in this upcoming sale. Not really a fan of Redmi fan anymore as a previous Samsung mobile user for long.

I’m eyeing on the likes of Samsung Galaxy F41, A31, A21s, M31 Prime etc

I also have Oppo F11 as secondary phone and it’s really good. Looking for suggestions from you guys under 20k anything but Redmi

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1728
26

Samsung M51 at 21k

Missing
Deal Cadet
134
256
2
PKMKB wrote:

Samsung M51 at 21k

Amazon price at 22,500.
is it after bank discount?

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1728
26
Expand
Razerist wrote:

Amazon price at 22,500.
is it after bank discount?

After bank discount it becomes 21k.

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
680
5

Look for LG G8X during BBD Sales

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
234
6

@PKMKB @Razerist You can get it for just 19294
Amazon PRICE 22500
22499-2000 Hdfc 10% discount = 20499
20499-1000 Smartbuy casback = 19499
19499-205 Hdfc platinum debit card cashback = 19294.
I am too buying it. Just confused with color black or blue

Missing
Deal Subedar
136
1728
26
3.5g wrote:

@PKMKB @Razerist You can get it for just 19294
Amazon PRICE 22500
22499-2000 Hdfc 10% discount = 20499
20499-1000 Smartbuy casback = 19499
19499-205 Hdfc platinum debit card cashback = 19294.
I am too buying it. Just confused with color black or blue

Blue looks good.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
179
1
3.5g wrote:

@PKMKB @Razerist You can get it for just 19294
Amazon PRICE 22500
22499-2000 Hdfc 10% discount = 20499
20499-1000 Smartbuy casback = 19499
19499-205 Hdfc platinum debit card cashback = 19294.
I am too buying it. Just confused with color black or blue

Does smartbuy give cashback for mobile phones?

Missing
Deal Cadet
207
234
6
Expand
stita25101 wrote:

Does smartbuy give cashback for mobile phones?

This offer is not applicable to the purchase of jewellery/gold coins or its equivalents; or purchase of prepaid cards/gift cards or its equivalents; or purchase of flight bookings done on Flipkart / Amazon store.

Yes you will get cashback but after 90 days and you have to redeem them using HDFC netbanking.

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
179
1
Expand
3.5g wrote:

This offer is not applicable to the purchase of jewellery/gold coins or its equivalents; or purchase of prepaid cards/gift cards or its equivalents; or purchase of flight bookings done on Flipkart / Amazon store.

Yes you will get cashback but after 90 days and you have to redeem them using HDFC netbanking.

I don’t own a savings account I just have a credit card is it possible for me to use the cashback?

Missing