Best of Desidime 2020

273°
Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3
Best of Desidime 2020

Does Desidime team shares  their yearly analysis covering below

- Most viewed deal of the year
- Most commented topic
- Deal that reached maximum  hotness
- Dimer who earned maximum dimes in the year

@admin @bumblefoot @priyanka

13 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Admin
5,277
27289
985

we do have more stats to share this time around. we will do it in first week of Jan. smile

Missing
Community Angel
142
37093
585
bumblefoot wrote:

we do have more stats to share this time around. we will do it in first week of Jan. smile

Yeah, how much tax did desidime pay , how much did it earn stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Captain
968
7784
34
newmagic wrote:

@androgame @Nigel @Captain.Jack_Sparrow @rajrocks @Siddhartha07 @Mayavi @snowflake Any guess for these..?

Its possible, may be they can share now.

For your first 3 questions, its may be goes to Topic of Gpay Go india contest/Paytm Tambola contest or may be Amazon Prime Kitkat contest.
If other than contest deals, then it may be goes to @rajrocks deals

For the last one, – Dimer who earned maximum dimes in the year
it may be any one of these popular Dimers @rajrocks @onlineuser7 @Kumar07877 sunglasses stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2812
19

I think it’s the most commented,max. Hotness deal of 2020

Google Pay — GO INDIA – Live Now

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...6P
Edit- most viewed also maybe

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Its possible, may be they can share now.

For your first 3 questions, its may be goes to Topic of Gpay Go india contest/Paytm Tambola contest or may be Amazon Prime Kitkat contest.
If other than contest deals, then it may be goes to @rajrocks deals

For the last one, – Dimer who earned maximum dimes in the year
it may be any one of these popular Dimers @rajrocks @onlineuser7 @Kumar07877 sunglasses stuck_out_tongue

Wish we get prizes for guessing these right sunglasses yum

Missing
Deal Captain
968
7784
34
Expand
newmagic wrote:

Wish we get prizes for guessing these right sunglasses yum

Then I have more chances to get the prize wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
231
3
bumblefoot wrote:

we do have more stats to share this time around. we will do it in first week of Jan. smile

Is this posted in some other thread..please share the link or tag me

Missing
Deal Captain
968
7784
34
bumblefoot wrote:

we do have more stats to share this time around. we will do it in first week of Jan. smile

Hi Admin, we know you guys have others works too. Just a reminder, is it ready to share ? wink
Missing