Best offers for Jio long term recharges

111°
Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14

I am looking to recharge jio rupees to 2121/ 2399 plan on my prepaid mobile

I am looking for the best offers that are currently available for doing this recharge. I will be getting double data on the recharge which is around 3-4 GB per day

I don’t want to recharge small denominations to main balance and recharge from main balance primarily because 18% GST will be deducted and I am not interested in getting more data since I get 3-4GB per day.

any suggestions kindly help me out.

19 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
234
287
2

Under what offer are u going to get double data?

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14
Tjs15 wrote:

Under what offer are u going to get double data?

Redmi note series jio offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Isn’t it over? Says sept’20

Confirmed from cc before expiry that it will work and doesn’t expire. Also I have a 1.5gd/day add on in my vouchers section that I can activate within 90 days

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5418
65
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Any one can help me out..

ACE Credit Card 5% best offer now
or Apay ICICI 2%
or purchase Amazon gvs from smartbuy using HDFC Debit card which gives 5%CB and recharge

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

ACE Credit Card 5% best offer now
or Apay ICICI 2%
or purchase Amazon gvs from smartbuy using HDFC Debit card which gives 5%CB and recharge

Do you have ace card ? Wanted to confirm if they have truly unlimited cashback .

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5418
65
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Do you have ace card ? Wanted to confirm if they have truly unlimited cashback .

Application declined pensive

Missing
Deal Subedar
128
2698
47
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

Do you have ace card ? Wanted to confirm if they have truly unlimited cashback .

It is truly unlimited cashback at present, they might change it in future.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Manager from branch assured me to get it next week

Great. Plz share your review after usage

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
155
5237
84
Expand
micke wrote:

It is truly unlimited cashback at present, they might change it in future.

Kg for confirmation

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Confirmed from cc before expiry that it will work and doesn’t expire. Also I have a 1.5gd/day add on in my vouchers section that I can activate within 90 days

You wont get 1.5gb/day benefits for long term rc co voucher is available for repeat rc.
Me too had 2gb/day voucher, then i did 329₹ rc voucher not worked with plan…….
So dont consider promo voucher to be applied

Missing
Deal Subedar
302
1243
14
Expand
surajp158 wrote:

You wont get 1.5gb/day benefits for long term rc co voucher is available for repeat rc.
Me too had 2gb/day voucher, then i did 329₹ rc voucher not worked with plan…….
So dont consider promo voucher to be applied

Bro for last 2 years i have been using 1.5/day additional with my 1699 plan.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
shivkumara27663 wrote:

Bro for last 2 years i have been using 1.5/day additional with my 1699 plan.

I was unable to add 2gb/day voucher with my 329 plan!

2 months ago recently

grin grin grin grin

Missing
Deal Cadet
1,113
466
10

How to avail this offer?

Missing