best option to pay rent via CC

265°
Deal Lieutenant
whitewalker

Given the facts that payzaap has now reduced the cashback to 100 rs and 1% charge still there, do we have any other best option to pay rent via CC and get most of it?

TIA

Expired
38 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

i am eager to know this too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paytm Citi card on Paytm for 3% cashback and 1% charges. Plus some wallet cashback also sometimes.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paytm Citi Card is eligible for the discount/cashbacks on citi bank offers on different sites? like amazon, flipkart, mmt?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

So I guess best option is to pay by UPI.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

i think you are asking about rent apps
best is redgiraffe(due to low fees but u need rent agreement) never tried it though

i have  used paytm,phonepe,magicbricks,nobroker,cred,freecharge.
best of them is paytm (lowest fees , instant transfer) other also provide instant transfer but with higher fees. if you are doing real rent pay transaction and have rent agreement then use any one of them but if not then avoid using no broker they can cancel your transaction and you will be charged 1% for refund.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Ami_07 wrote:

Paytm Citi Card is eligible for the discount/cashbacks on citi bank offers on different sites? like amazon, flipkart, mmt?

Yes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

i think you are asking about rent apps
best is redgiraffe(due to low fees but u need rent agreement) never tried it though

i have  used paytm,phonepe,magicbricks,nobroker,cred,freecharge.
best of them is paytm (lowest fees , instant transfer) other also provide instant transfer but with higher fees. if you are doing real rent pay transaction and have rent agreement then use any one of them but if not then avoid using no broker they can cancel your transaction and you will be charged 1% for refund.

paytm charging 1.5% now

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
geni wrote:

paytm charging 1.5% now

maybe recently increased
showing 1.25% for me.
one week earlier it was 1%.
now freecharge is best option 0.9% + 18% of 0.9%.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
vkrmjeet wrote:

i think you are asking about rent apps
best is redgiraffe(due to low fees but u need rent agreement) never tried it though

i have  used paytm,phonepe,magicbricks,nobroker,cred,freecharge.
best of them is paytm (lowest fees , instant transfer) other also provide instant transfer but with higher fees. if you are doing real rent pay transaction and have rent agreement then use any one of them but if not then avoid using no broker they can cancel your transaction and you will be charged 1% for refund.

When i checked in the redgiraffe website, it mentions to upload rental agreement and property ownership document. Is property ownership document mandatory?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BBal wrote:

When i checked in the redgiraffe website, it mentions to upload rental agreement and property ownership document. Is property ownership document mandatory?

Above 20k mandatory.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
BBal wrote:

When i checked in the redgiraffe website, it mentions to upload rental agreement and property ownership document. Is property ownership document mandatory?

i have not used it.
maybe someone else can shed light on it.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Above 20k mandatory.

Have you used this website and paid above 20K?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BBal wrote:

Have you used this website and paid above 20K?

No. I am going to start using it from this month only.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

No. I am going to start using it from this month only.

Okay, please do keep me posted brother how it goes.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

i have not used it.
maybe someone else can shed light on it.

I have been using redgiraffe for the past 2 years. Paying 33152 rs for 33000 rs rent. This is the lowest charge i could find across any platform, but rental agreement needs to be uploaded

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
bhavray wrote:

I have been using redgiraffe for the past 2 years. Paying 33152 rs for 33000 rs rent. This is the lowest charge i could find across any platform, but rental agreement needs to be uploaded

what is settlement time ?
& do they provide bill ?
can we change payment method to other cards to acheive milestones?
btw it is the best , as all the companies sooner or later will be removing rent payment from rewards you won’t be losing much .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

what is settlement time ?
& do they provide bill ?
can we change payment method to other cards to acheive milestones?
btw it is the best , as all the companies sooner or later will be removing rent payment from rewards you won’t be losing much .

My bill gets settled in 3 days.
Yes they do provide bill.
I use payzapp app to access redgiraffe, so you can use any cc which is accepted in payzapp along with promo code of payzapp for extra reward points.
But do note that when payment is done to redgiraffe via payzapp, the merchant category is shown as insurance which may affect reward points in some cases

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
bhavray wrote:

My bill gets settled in 3 days.
Yes they do provide bill.
I use payzapp app to access redgiraffe, so you can use any cc which is accepted in payzapp along with promo code of payzapp for extra reward points.
But do note that when payment is done to redgiraffe via payzapp, the merchant category is shown as insurance which may affect reward points in some cases

thank you for clearing doubts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is agreement necessary for rent below 20000 in red giraffe?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paytm citi card is being issued now? like pleae

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
bhavray wrote:

I have been using redgiraffe for the past 2 years. Paying 33152 rs for 33000 rs rent. This is the lowest charge i could find across any platform, but rental agreement needs to be uploaded

is it mandatory to upload property ownership document as well?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
noobDealer wrote:

paytm citi card is being issued now? like pleae

One dimer got the card last month (didn’t remember the thread)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bhavray wrote:

My bill gets settled in 3 days.
Yes they do provide bill.
I use payzapp app to access redgiraffe, so you can use any cc which is accepted in payzapp along with promo code of payzapp for extra reward points.
But do note that when payment is done to redgiraffe via payzapp, the merchant category is shown as insurance which may affect reward points in some cases

How many days takes to credit the rent ? Can you send me the referral

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bhavray wrote:

I have been using redgiraffe for the past 2 years. Paying 33152 rs for 33000 rs rent. This is the lowest charge i could find across any platform, but rental agreement needs to be uploaded

How many days takes to credit the rent ? Can you send me the referral. 

i have valid rent agreement, what else need to submit.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
bhavray wrote:

My bill gets settled in 3 days.
Yes they do provide bill.
I use payzapp app to access redgiraffe, so you can use any cc which is accepted in payzapp along with promo code of payzapp for extra reward points.
But do note that when payment is done to redgiraffe via payzapp, the merchant category is shown as insurance which may affect reward points in some cases

I use to load the money in the payzapp wallet through idfc cc which provides 1.5% reward point + 100/- cashback vouchar on rent payment on payzapp.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BBal wrote:

is it mandatory to upload property ownership document as well?

I don’t think so, as i have just uploaded the rent agreement

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

How many days takes to credit the rent ? Can you send me the referral

Maximum ever it took was 3 working days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
whitewalker wrote:

How many days takes to credit the rent ? Can you send me the referral. 

i have valid rent agreement, what else need to submit.

I have not come across refferal, maz it took was 3 working days for rent settlement

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply