Best Options for Investment?

228°
Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2083
31

Hello Guys, if someone doesn’t have a knowledge of Market… what will u suggest him as a best options for Investments? FDs or Mutual Funds??
In Long & Short both categories.
plz suggest something.
Thanks,

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
222
4530
42

Are u willing to take risk or want safe returns?

Missing
Analyst
131
3675
40

In long term, obviously my choice would be equity mutual funds.

Missing
Analyst
131
3675
40

In short term, you can either invest in hybrid mutual funds, or equity mutual funds depending upon your risk appetite. Mutual funds generally perform a lot better than FD. Elections are around, if BJP wins, it will be a big boom for market in short term

Missing
Deal Cadet
96
356
5
Awake wrote:

In short term, you can either invest in hybrid mutual funds, or equity mutual funds depending upon your risk appetite. Mutual funds generally perform a lot better than FD. Elections are around, if BJP wins, it will be a big boom for market in short term

smile
Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2083
31
Awake wrote:

In short term, you can either invest in hybrid mutual funds, or equity mutual funds depending upon your risk appetite. Mutual funds generally perform a lot better than FD. Elections are around, if BJP wins, it will be a big boom for market in short term

Hoping for that only

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2083
31
ChottaBheem wrote:

Are u willing to take risk or want safe returns?

Safe returns with minimum risks stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Analyst
131
3675
40
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Hoping for that only

Nobody grows rich by investing in FDs. Equity on the other hand can change fortunes! wink

Missing
Analyst
131
3675
40
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Safe returns with minimum risks stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Mutual funds generally have less risk, unless your economy is on verge of sinking, they are good for long term! But u need to be patient!!

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2083
31
Expand
Awake wrote:

Mutual funds generally have less risk, unless your economy is on verge of sinking, they are good for long term! But u need to be patient!!

Thanks a lot bro.. blush

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
222
4530
42
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Safe returns with minimum risks stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Low Risk – Safe Return – Less % Gain
High Risk – High % Gain / Loss

If you want to play safe then 2 options are best -

1) Liquid MF ( Better than FD )
2) Insurance Investment Plans

Medium Term / Long Term

1) Go for Mutual Funds Equity Based
2 ) Insurance Inv. Plans
3)Directly invest via equity market (you will learn progressively)

If u need more details abt anything or want to know how to invest u can always pm me .

My choice for short term is equity and long-term is equity , insurance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2083
31
Expand
ChottaBheem wrote:

Low Risk – Safe Return – Less % Gain
High Risk – High % Gain / Loss

If you want to play safe then 2 options are best -

1) Liquid MF ( Better than FD )
2) Insurance Investment Plans

Medium Term / Long Term

1) Go for Mutual Funds Equity Based
2 ) Insurance Inv. Plans
3)Directly invest via equity market (you will learn progressively)

If u need more details abt anything or want to know how to invest u can always pm me .

My choice for short term is equity and long-term is equity , insurance.

Thanks a lot for knowledge bro… blush Kg
Some queries
-What about Debt fund?? Are they better than FDs
-Is DHFL FDs safe Its giving max interest on FDs.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
222
4530
42
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

Thanks a lot for knowledge bro… blush Kg
Some queries
-What about Debt fund?? Are they better than FDs
-Is DHFL FDs safe Its giving max interest on FDs.

Nope don’t go for debt funds as returns are average , but most importantly there is Principal Risk + Interest Risk.

Dhfl avoid. Next potential scam

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2083
31
Expand
ChottaBheem wrote:

Nope don’t go for debt funds as returns are average , but most importantly there is Principal Risk + Interest Risk.

Dhfl avoid. Next potential scam

Thanks bro blush plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
468
1192
15

Which is good profit with medium risk..those who are invest …share which mutual fund is gonna work for next 3 year with medium risk

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
2339
23

Go for mfs for short term. Try rotating ur mfs at every financial quarter. U will feel safe. Don’t invest now. Wait for a month or 2. Good luck!

Missing
Entertainer
747
3165
45
Expand
ChottaBheem wrote:

Low Risk – Safe Return – Less % Gain
High Risk – High % Gain / Loss

If you want to play safe then 2 options are best -

1) Liquid MF ( Better than FD )
2) Insurance Investment Plans

Medium Term / Long Term

1) Go for Mutual Funds Equity Based
2 ) Insurance Inv. Plans
3)Directly invest via equity market (you will learn progressively)

If u need more details abt anything or want to know how to invest u can always pm me .

My choice for short term is equity and long-term is equity , insurance.

Insurance is never an investment.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
485
6018
123

If you don’t have PPF account as yet, start with the same. It offers better returns compare to FDs.
It will save tax as well and the returns are also tax free.

Than start with Mutual Funds. For long term, I would like to suggest " PARAG PARIKH LONG TERM EQUITY FUND – GROWTH" ( Thanks to @marketdimer for recommending ). It has been giving good returns so far smile

Missing
Entertainer
747
3165
45
xuseronline wrote:

If you don’t have PPF account as yet, start with the same. It offers better returns compare to FDs.
It will save tax as well and the returns are also tax free.

Than start with Mutual Funds. For long term, I would like to suggest " PARAG PARIKH LONG TERM EQUITY FUND – GROWTH" ( Thanks to @marketdimer for recommending ). It has been giving good returns so far smile

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

invest in agri lands near your locality. do dairy business, sheep farming, pig farming etc. 100% ROI from first year itself.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
pentiumd wrote:

invest in agri lands near your locality. do dairy business, sheep farming, pig farming etc. 100% ROI from first year itself.

Not even close.

- Require large amount of capital in the beginning.
- Require skilled labor continuously. This one is huge pain.
- Require expertise.
- Require constant monitoring.

Even after you pull everything up perfectly, you won’t even touch 20-30% ROI unless you do adulteration of dairy products.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Not even close.

- Require large amount of capital in the beginning.
- Require skilled labor continuously. This one is huge pain.
- Require expertise.
- Require constant monitoring.

Even after you pull everything up perfectly, you won’t even touch 20-30% ROI unless you do adulteration of dairy products.

yes but it is a lifelong business. no recession or job loss here. you will need land to grow fodder else you need very less land. this business can be scaled based on your ability. instead of working for someone & keeping earned money in equity or FD, invest in your own business and multiply it with limited calculated risks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
421
28

there is no billionaire who got rich by investing in mutual funds and FDs. people invest in their skills, abilities, network and business. the by-product is money which acts as catalyst to scale business even more..

Missing