Best Tablet Under 10000 For online classes and casual mobile gaming ( Urgent)

50°
Deal Cadet
59
404
2

looking for the best tablet available under 10000 for online classes for 12 years old kid , kindly drop your suggestions asap
thanks in advance

9 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
2966
25

Go to electronic market and buy good second hand laptop under 10000. Don’t go for tablet for this type of usage as it will mostly distract kid.

If Tablet ?

Then go for samsung galaxy tab series. A E etc

59
404
2
Shahskm wrote:

Go to electronic market and buy good second hand laptop under 10000. Don’t go for tablet for this type of usage as it will mostly distract kid.

If Tablet ?

Then go for samsung galaxy tab series. A E etc

Bro thanks for a wonderful suggestion but it would be hard to find a good used laptop under 10000 Plus i have a very bad experience with Second Hand electronics. i am not judging but most of second hand sellers in these computer markets are fishy the products looks great from the outside but the inside parts are mostly Jugaadified by them.

0
2966
25
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

Bro thanks for a wonderful suggestion but it would be hard to find a good used laptop under 10000 Plus i have a very bad experience with Second Hand electronics. i am not judging but most of second hand sellers in these computer markets are fishy the products looks great from the outside but the inside parts are mostly Jugaadified by them.

Agree!

But I have a good experience with second hand laptops which I buy from Nehru place market. One needs a good hardware knowledge to avoid getting scammed with jugaadified laptops.

While buying second hand laptop Check everything with patience it’s part available in market or not. Ask them to open laptop to see the parts also confirm it after starting the window in my computer properties as well as computer hardware manager.

20
4632
35

Find someone who works at BYJUS, get a decent tablet at 5k smile

59
404
2
shoaibmax wrote:

Find someone who works at BYJUS, get a decent tablet at 5k smile

#offtopic Bhai byjus aur whitehat jr dono scam hai bhai 50 baar mana kardiya ki bache ko enroll nahi karwana fir bhi inke calls,messages aur mail aana band nahi hote blacklist karo toh dusre number se call karte hain confused

59
404
2
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Agree!

But I have a good experience with second hand laptops which I buy from Nehru place market. One needs a good hardware knowledge to avoid getting scammed with jugaadified laptops.

While buying second hand laptop Check everything with patience it’s part available in market or not. Ask them to open laptop to see the parts also confirm it after starting the window in my computer properties as well as computer hardware manager.

you are right but it is hard to check a laptop if it was a desktop i can easily check each and every part by opening i have assembled around 15 pcs so far for friends, relatives and myself i was thinking of assembling pc for the kid too but there would be a additional cost of monitor, mouse , keyboard and other accessories

20
4632
35
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

#offtopic Bhai byjus aur whitehat jr dono scam hai bhai 50 baar mana kardiya ki bache ko enroll nahi karwana fir bhi inke calls,messages aur mail aana band nahi hote blacklist karo toh dusre number se call karte hain confused

💯 scam hai grin

Missing