suggest best thing for ghee churning

62°
Missing
Deal Cadet
156
257
21

Hi guys
we used to use Blender for churning ghee from milk cream(malai) of milk after accumulating it for 9-10 days.
Now after giving good service my blender is no more. What is the best equipment for ghee churning available in market/online?I need to buy something in this sale.

11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
107
1162
7

We usually shake it hard (for about 10 min) in a sealed container. Sometimes I get lazy(innovative) and put it in normal mixer grinder. The result is same.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5062
63

I think u used blender for too long without break!
Am using Maharaja Blender and it works well, 3+ yrs already.
Of course occasional use 2-3 times a month, not so much to churn.

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
257
21
caks2006407 wrote:

I think u used blender for too long without break!
Am using Maharaja Blender and it works well, 3+ yrs already.
Of course occasional use 2-3 times a month, not so much to churn.

belnder served well for 5 years.its not an issue..My point is is there something better available.and which belnders are good if not something else?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
5062
63
Expand
vaibhavshan wrote:

something better available — depends on your cream quantity -search for commercial churners
which blenders are good if not something else? I am using Maharaja and its good for churning too.

.

Missing
Entertainer
0
36838
375
Expand
vaibhavshan wrote:

what is the difference between the type you gave link to and other simple benders that have cutting blades.

First of all these blades are long so the main electrical machine part doesn’t get dirty. After churning malai, we can remove blades, and clean easily without much of a hassle. There are 3 speed controls, so we can adjust accordingly depending upon thickness of Malai (usually its stored in refrigerator so becomes quite thick)

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
257
21
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

.

haha.That maharaja one (i bought for only rs 500) is no more but served me for almost 5 years.Now thinking if something better available.Technologies changed.Moreover if there is something to ghee churning that i may be missing. Is there anything that can rotate both sides available?

By the way can you give link to this discussion?

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
257
21
Expand
saucap wrote:

First of all these blades are long so the main electrical machine part doesn’t get dirty. After churning malai, we can remove blades, and clean easily without much of a hassle. There are 3 speed controls, so we can adjust accordingly depending upon thickness of Malai (usually its stored in refrigerator so becomes quite thick)

Thanks for the info.I have one doubt With the thing you shared it seems that thing for mixing and churning purpose only. Does your one comes with sharp blade attachment as well?Can we make shakes with that?
Also does liquid splash when mixing or making things?normal blenders have bottom covering which prevents splash.What happens in this case?

Missing
Deal Subedar
380
2089
53
andromeda wrote:

We usually shake it hard (for about 10 min) in a sealed container. Sometimes I get lazy(innovative) and put it in normal mixer grinder. The result is same.

what is the benefit of churning or shaking ?

I thought cream is directly put into the vessel on fire.

Missing
Deal Subedar
107
1162
7
Expand
baadshah wrote:

what is the benefit of churning or shaking ?

I thought cream is directly put into the vessel on fire.

Cream will result in butter on churning, which when heated gives ghee. Instead of churning, we put in sealed (air-tight) container and shake it for a few minutes

Missing