Hot Deal Best way/option to redeem Payback points linked to icici?

782°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95831
1329

https://www.amaz...n/
guys, im aware of the below ones. pls let me know any other ones if any, thx.

1. https://www.gyf...om
2. mobikwik
3. oxigen wallet
4. https://rewards.payba...n/

+

my payback card is linked to icici so will i be charged redemption fees wherever i redeem?

is it possible to delink my payback card from icici and after tht i will not be charged any redemption fees?

57 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0

@Easy please share the process with me also.
I too have payback account which is linked to ICICI bank

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11

ping me that account details. let me try.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
59
1

Convert your payback points into amazonpay balance by visiting amazon site or app.

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
821
31
sab21 wrote:

Convert your payback points into amazonpay balance by visiting amazon site or app.

How do you convert payback to Amazon, can you brief

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95831
1329
indianboy wrote:

ping me that account details. let me try.

bro, would great if u can share the same via pm. tia.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95831
1329
sab21 wrote:

Convert your payback points into amazonpay balance by visiting amazon site or app.

u mean via this link https://rewards.payback.in/amazo...px right? but wanted to know will i be charged any redemption fee as this payback card is linked to icici.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21

Wait for double value days

Either get double shopping value or points gets credited back.
redeemed like this from Big Bazaar

Can combine with 150 coupon code missed call

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95831
1329
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Wait for double value days

Either get double shopping value or points gets credited back.
redeemed like this from Big Bazaar

Can combine with 150 coupon code missed call

any idea, when will be that? few of my points are expiring this month end so planning to redeem before that itself.

Missing
Deal Subedar
100
1161
21
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

any idea, when will be that? few of my points are expiring this month end so planning to redeem before that itself.

Google it and check

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
59
1
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

u mean via this link https://rewards.payback.in/amazo...px right? but wanted to know will i be charged any redemption fee as this payback card is linked to icici.

No. Open your amazon app and go to the end of amazon pay section. There you will see an option to convert your payback points to amazon balance. Just in one click. A friend converted his payback without any charge. Though it wasn’t linked to ICICI. I think you too won’t be charged.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
59
1
Expand
schumacher wrote:

How do you convert payback to Amazon, can you brief

Open your amazon app and go to the end of amazon pay section. There you will see an option to convert your payback points to amazon balance. Just in one click.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95831
1329
Expand
sab21 wrote:

No. Open your amazon app and go to the end of amazon pay section. There you will see an option to convert your payback points to amazon balance. Just in one click. A friend converted his payback without any charge. Though it wasn’t linked to ICICI. I think you too won’t be charged.

just checked. its same only bro. the link i shared i got from amazon web https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amazon_dash_swp_mob... and in amazon app also its opening the same link and page but its opening in amazon app itself.

reg ur friend. what he did as u said, did he receive amazon gc’s or they got automatically added in his amazon account?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
59
1
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

just checked. its same only bro. the link i shared i got from amazon web https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=amazon_dash_swp_mob... and in amazon app also its opening the same link and page but its opening in amazon app itself.

reg ur friend. what he did as u said, did he receive amazon gc’s or they got automatically added in his amazon account?

Got added in his amazon account. 36k payback points he had. 9k added in amazon balance as gift credit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
934
18

@rajrocks yes you will be charged if the points are earned from ICICI. Basically payback will claim amount from merchant(ICICI) and ICICI will charge you redemption charge Rs 25/Rs 99. It may reflect after 3-4 months after settlement. So don’t think you are not charge if you don’t see in the same month statement. Redeem your payback point wisely if it is earned from ICICI. Saying from my personal experience.

Missing
Deal Subedar
452
1349
22
ksmaheshkumar wrote:

@Easy please share the process with me also.
I too have payback account which is linked to ICICI bank

+1

Missing
Deal Subedar
149
2076
36

@rajrocks ICICI will add payback point redemption charge(99 + gst) after 3-4 months for each redemption no matter how many points you redeem.
some months back, my friend redeemed multiple times very less points each time(< 50 points each time) and he was charged 99+gst for every redemption after 3 months. It’s payback account linked to ICICI credit card.

Missing
Deal Newbie
85
86
1

check pm
If your card eligible

Missing
Deal Cadet
190
934
18
manikantaks4u wrote:

@rajrocks ICICI will add payback point redemption charge(99 + gst) after 3-4 months for each redemption no matter how many points you redeem.
some months back, my friend redeemed multiple times very less points each time(< 50 points each time) and he was charged 99+gst for every redemption after 3 months. It’s payback account linked to ICICI credit card.

same with me… Mobikwik was allowing only 100 points at one point of time. I redeemed multiple times and ICICI charged me Rs 25+GST… Basically I paid ICICI for the redemption.

Missing
Deal Subedar
391
1816
29
manikantaks4u wrote:

@rajrocks ICICI will add payback point redemption charge(99 + gst) after 3-4 months for each redemption no matter how many points you redeem.
some months back, my friend redeemed multiple times very less points each time(< 50 points each time) and he was charged 99+gst for every redemption after 3 months. It’s payback account linked to ICICI credit card.

As per last communication with payback, they charge if u have redeem points >= 100

Missing
Deal Brigadier
80,610
95831
1329
Expand
nomag wrote:

As per last communication with payback, they charge if u have redeem points >= 100

but where can we redeem less than 100 points?
+
did u try?

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69
Expand
sab21 wrote:

No. Open your amazon app and go to the end of amazon pay section. There you will see an option to convert your payback points to amazon balance. Just in one click. A friend converted his payback without any charge. Though it wasn’t linked to ICICI. I think you too won’t be charged.

I was charged 99+tax for that….

Missing
Deal Subedar
391
1816
29
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

but where can we redeem less than 100 points?
+
did u try?

no..u can redeem in mobikwik
And i got this reply from payback..have mailed them today again..wili update

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
86
3

Don’t even touch oxigen wallet if you’re an ICICI customer. You’ll be charged ₹99 + GST.

Best method still is Gyftr. No limits on points redemption & ₹25 + GST charge for each redemption.

Redeem only if you’ve at least a few thousand points to minimise loss.

Missing
Cdl 20 floting