Hot Deal Best way to get monthly income out of 1 lakh deposit

428°
Deal Cadet
50
685
4

So some family thing and i am intrusted to generate monthly income out of around 50-1 lakh rupee for one of my relative
I think of best and need opinion or post office is the only resort?

Deposit =60-100000 rupee
Maximum monthly intrest needed

52 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
123
2405
16

in current scenario, better search safe place instead of high interest.

kahee interest k chakkar mai, paisaa fass naa jaaaye

52
237
5

I also searching same

0
12670
134

Risk hai to ishq hai lala to invest in equity or else go for PPF sunglasses

33
5152
33
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Risk hai to ishq hai lala to invest in equity or else go for PPF sunglasses

PPF se mothly income? rolleyes

33
5152
33
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Oh ha 10-15 years my bad confused

Something like SWP might work for OP, although not sure of the technicality involved in it

10
6278
257
Expand
adrishya wrote:

Something like SWP might work for OP, although not sure of the technicality involved in it

SWP?

5
1860
9
sunnie wrote:

in current scenario, better search safe place instead of high interest.

kahee interest k chakkar mai, paisaa fass naa jaaaye

Have you heard of laxmi chit fund i mean laxmi vilas bank laughing laughing laughing

Guranteed 25 din me paisa saaf.

273
5502
33

Bank deposits hardly fetch you any interest if you are considering on monthly basis. People loan money from people at varied interest rate starting from 12% – 36% per annum. Risk is huge in such cases, but again if you have trusted needy folks around, it might work well. Also remember not to loan money to any of your friends whom you don’t want to loose.

On a lighter note, rotate money on dd in form of GVs.

5
1860
9

Every people now a days -

1. I want early retirement
2. I want to earn money fast and travel world rest half
3. I want to earn monthly income on deposiit
4. Students after study is complete, how can i retire today?

Bhai Log, For those who say there is no job, its wrong, no one wants to work (or seek to make easy income)

Disclamer – The above statement is not completely valid, Unemployment has increased to some 30-40 years low (thanks to corona and modiji) but the attitude of people towards work has gone down and everyone thinking to make money by

1. Deposits
2. Stocks and mutual funds
3. Land investments
4. Dream11 (yes there are people who think dream 11 will solve every issue in their life)


Now, to answer op question, You wont be able to generate even for you day to day spening with 1lakh

But, you can start a business (need to be caution, corona has not gone down) or some thing (this you can answer better) to earn more on it)

7
4737
44

Safe – Post office, FD with Nationalized banks / Big Pvt banks , Treasury Bills , Mutual funds (liquid, overnight)

Medium – Fd with other banks, Corporate fd with big players, Mutual fund (debt)

Risky – other than above.

May have missed..some one can add other modes.

Return depends on risk class & duration u choose

72
496
14

How much u r currently gettimg out of that 1L
And how much u r expecting.

Monthly u can invest 1L or it’s one time investment

48
1919
9

POMIS…Post office monthly income plan.

50
685
4

Let me repeat i am been just been entrusted by a family for generating monthly income for another family member

Amount is 60-1lakh one time
Monthly income maximum needed and i dont care what expense it meet or not just whever it be the best

My first option is post office just quering if there is anything better then it

Mutual fund look promising but compelx

50
685
4
InvestPotato wrote:

Every people now a days -

1. I want early retirement
2. I want to earn money fast and travel world rest half
3. I want to earn monthly income on deposiit
4. Students after study is complete, how can i retire today?

Bhai Log, For those who say there is no job, its wrong, no one wants to work (or seek to make easy income)

Disclamer – The above statement is not completely valid, Unemployment has increased to some 30-40 years low (thanks to corona and modiji) but the attitude of people towards work has gone down and everyone thinking to make money by

1. Deposits
2. Stocks and mutual funds
3. Land investments
4. Dream11 (yes there are people who think dream 11 will solve every issue in their life)


Now, to answer op question, You wont be able to generate even for you day to day spening with 1lakh

But, you can start a business (need to be caution, corona has not gone down) or some thing (this you can answer better) to earn more on it)

No body is asking for day to day expense the person(not me) in question have all his basic need meet just need money for burning, and somehow family emotions are envolved in that so noone is questionig it

But my part is to make the most of money the part i am entrusted with

5
1860
9
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

No body is asking for day to day expense the person(not me) in question have all his basic need meet just need money for burning, and somehow family emotions are envolved in that so noone is questionig it

But my part is to make the most of money the part i am entrusted with

So, there are lot of avenues for investing 1 lakh rupees. Being a investor and my name i can suggest you many ways to earn on 1 lakh but you wont be able to generate monthly income alteast not in this pandemic situations

Investment Ideas with LOCK-IN

1. FD’s Induslnd bank FD 7% (little risky)
2. PPF (15 years lock-in) [Not recommended, if you need it back in between]
3. Mutual Funds (market Already all time high, looks like bubble to me for short term, long term go for it)
4. Gilt Mutual funds (most suitable for you, in my opinion)
5. Gold (Could be a better instrument, Recently it corrected from 5,400 to 5,050 per gram might increase do to increase in corona cases)
6. Stocks there are some undervalued stocks like ITC

But None will give income. Please change the title

or else there is only one option

FD with Monthly interest scheme (or post office scheme mentioned above) and you loss on that with respect to normal fd.

I already have explained in my site.

Link → https://www.investpotato.com/2019/08/fixed-depo...
Why the rate is less → https://www.investpotato.com/2019/09/rate-of-in...

Note → Calculations might be difficult to understand.
You can use the HDFC Calculator mentioned.

My intention was not to blame you but the sentiment of people nowadays,

I myself ask people to Don’t be a potato, Invest today for better tomorrow.

5
1860
9
demerius2020 wrote:

Let me repeat i am been just been entrusted by a family for generating monthly income for another family member

Amount is 60-1lakh one time
Monthly income maximum needed and i dont care what expense it meet or not just whever it be the best

My first option is post office just quering if there is anything better then it

Mutual fund look promising but compelx

You will never earn more if you keep on withdrawing (montly income) what you earn, A successful investor keeps on invested for a long time, for years, and you do not want to invest for more than month?

Business will be the best option to earn on such senarios.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG,

its BITTER but TRUTH.

50
685
4

Again repeating my question indont why people are not getting it

1. One time investment of 1 lakh
2. Maximum possible monthly income in form of monthly return

50
685
4
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

You will never earn more if you keep on withdrawing (montly income) what you earn, A successful investor keeps on invested for a long time, for years, and you do not want to invest for more than month?

Business will be the best option to earn on such senarios.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG,

its BITTER but TRUTH.

People have right to do whatevr they want to do with their money,its not my money so i have entrusted with something i will stick with it

0
12670
134
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

So, there are lot of avenues for investing 1 lakh rupees. Being a investor and my name i can suggest you many ways to earn on 1 lakh but you wont be able to generate monthly income alteast not in this pandemic situations

Investment Ideas with LOCK-IN

1. FD’s Induslnd bank FD 7% (little risky)
2. PPF (15 years lock-in) [Not recommended, if you need it back in between]
3. Mutual Funds (market Already all time high, looks like bubble to me for short term, long term go for it)
4. Gilt Mutual funds (most suitable for you, in my opinion)
5. Gold (Could be a better instrument, Recently it corrected from 5,400 to 5,050 per gram might increase do to increase in corona cases)
6. Stocks there are some undervalued stocks like ITC

But None will give income. Please change the title

or else there is only one option

FD with Monthly interest scheme and you loss on that,

I already have explained in my site.

Link → https://www.investpotato.com/2019/08/fixed-depo...
Why the rate is less → https://www.investpotato.com/2019/09/rate-of-in...

My intention was not to blame you but the sentiment of people nowadays,

I myself ask people to Don’t be a potato, Invest today for better tomorrow.

I agree with the 6th point because that’s what makes me happy blush
Ohh advice with self promotion joy
Keep it up sunglasses
#ApkaApnaJJ smile

5
1860
9
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

People have right to do whatevr they want to do with their money,its not my money so i have entrusted with something i will stick with it

Cool, No Problem

AFAIK, You wont earn more than 5-6.6% pre tax income
You can get 7-8% if you invested for aleast a year.

However, its your money, WHO AM I TO SAY? what you should do.

But hear with open ears.

HAPPY INVESTING.

Missing