Best way to pay star Health Insurance payments

106°
Deal Newbie
hbl

Star Health Insurance- suggest best way to pay star Health Insurance Payments 

Expiring In 8 days
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Amazon Pay... 2% cashback if you have ICICI Amazon Credit card



Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
catchchirag wrote:

Amazon Pay... 2% cashback if you have ICICI Amazon Credit card



R u sure we get 2 % from amazon pay cc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Best way to pay for star health insurance???  I m paying 3 yr in advance.. company giving 10%discount.. total for 3 yr its coming around 95000.i have icici amazon pay,hdfc regalia, idfc select, axis flipkart& airtrl axis and amex mrcc, sbi irctc rupay cc.. can sumone guide me best way to pay95000

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
baaz4u2007 wrote:

R u sure we get 2 % from amazon pay cc

100% its mentioned on Amazon app, you have to be prime customer i believe

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
catchchirag wrote:

100% its mentioned on Amazon app, you have to be prime customer i believe

For 2% no prime membership needed. But star health is not listed in amazon pay. So you end up getting 1% on payment through Star health website 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Then other option is pay through Google pay using Axis Ace card.. 5% cashback.. smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
catchchirag wrote:

Then other option is pay through Google pay using Axis Ace card.. 5% cashback.. smile

Insurance payments are excluded for Axis Ace cashback. Don't use it for insurance. Best is to pay directly on the Star Health website which they give a 5% discount I think.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
manehari wrote:

Insurance payments are excluded for Axis Ace cashback. Don't use it for insurance. Best is to pay directly on the Star Health website which they give a 5% discount I think.

How 5%?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They give online discount while paying from their site. Verify in the payment screen before going to the gateway for final payment.

Maybe it might show discounts for policies who purchase or renew online without middlemen.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
baaz4u2007 wrote:

Best way to pay for star health insurance???  I m paying 3 yr in advance.. company giving 10%discount.. total for 3 yr its coming around 95000.i have icici amazon pay,hdfc regalia, idfc select, axis flipkart& airtrl axis and amex mrcc, sbi irctc rupay cc.. can sumone guide me best way to pay95000

Dont buy for 3 years .... can prove to you why buying 3 years at once is wrong !!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
csaram1067 wrote:
Dont buy for 3 years .... can prove to you why buying 3 years at once is wrong !!

Why

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply