Best way to transfer data for upto 100 meter

90°
Deal Subedar
TempAcc

I want to share my internet connection from my building(A) to the opposite building(B).

Distance is an average of 90-100 meters, and running the CAT5 cable between is quite tricky considering a concrete bridge and no person available to do the job. 

Can any dimer please suggest any other option like repeater/antenna/signal modulator? Tried and tested way will be much appreciated. 

• There is a position to place a device on both points with a clear line of sight 
  • Data loss up to 60% is bearable.
  • No typical budget limit, but expecting to run this setting at least for four years.

Expired
8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Just asking!! You want to share your internet connection with your friend or girl friend?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Both are wrong options😀

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Covering 100m range involves high level tech.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Shareme or bluetooth

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

p2p will work if speed is not really ur concern .

mikrotik sxt lite5 

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

I think another low budget network setup will be better than setting up such a messy setup.. plus there will be constant load in the primary one. If you are not so keen of independent setup (or getting the first one much higher than your need foc), you can spend this much on this but can never get ample connectivity by doing so. Good idea worth trying if budget is not a constraint.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Seems like (one by two) sharing of a big budget commercial connection.

@tempaCC Going in for wired LAN/WAN might be more secure and stable than using a WiMax or other setup.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

bro lan cable best option rhega , cat5e or above

replyuser
Click here to reply