Best ways to pay Credit card bills in May 2023

269°
Deal Cadet
RCBIAN18

Share ur secret tricks

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Cred Sucks as usual 5-8 rs irrespective of bill amount😂😂

Cheq good at starting but now they started increasinng the denomination month on month. At the same rate even if u pay credit card bill of 1 lakh a month, high chances u may not be able to redeem cheq coins even after a year due to devaluation and higher GV denominations.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Given up on vouchers now ans just redeeming as cash for flat 0.25% cashback plus debit card reward

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

PayTM has user-specific cashback (Rs 10-100) depending on the payment amount as well as up to 10k points (1 pt = 1p). You can redeem the points for PayTM wallet balance at around Rs 1: 1.1 pts ratio .

Another option is Mobikwik. Try the codes mentioned here -
https://www.desidime.com/deals/credit-card-bill...
If you have HDFC Millenia or Platinum debit card use that for double cashback / points

And if you have an non-HDFC CC but HDFC Millenia or Platnum debit card, use the HDFC Bill Pay mechanism for 1% CB.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Does Hdfc platinum dc pay 1% on paytm also?

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

there is a fi offer which gives 10x fi coins on credit card bill payment of 2000 or more on cheq, cred, etc  by paying with fi card

i did try it but didn't got any fi coins.. you can check for yourself

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

CHEQ

Generous Generous
Link Copied

For supported CCs on HDFC Bill Pay, I'm more than happy to get 1% cashback using HDFC Platinum DC.

The day my monthly bills start exceeding 75k monthly mark, I'll definitely start exploring something else.

Have 474 Cheq coins and it's purely useless. Cheq has gone nuts with their aggressive devaluation. Highly disappointed with their approach of increasing denomination of vouchers. 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Well said Bro.. I do feel same.  It's WASTE now and not reliable like others and no proper customer support as well.
View 7 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply