Hot Deal

Big Billion Flop Sale and Not so Great Indian Sale ?

645°
Pro DealHunter
Tyler_Durden

Like last year, there is no discounts, not even a single item in the wishlist is on discount.

Expired
55 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hahaha!

Generous Generous
Link Copied
There is 50-100 Rs price drops on 1500 Rs items.  That's it
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Flipkart Amazon ne milke..

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/807999/medium/image.png?1663786685

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Har saal chuna laga k chale jate hai yelog.....
Link Copied
Fully agreed. My all items in wishlist has not any discount. sweat_smile sweat_smile
Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Amazon - bs 1 rs ka discount milega , 1 rs sirf grin
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Previous year was way better. I don't even see any price decrease, assume 10% off, that too not working at the moment.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Whatever discount happened, happened a day/,two days before BBD. 😁

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Sab Bakwas. Only getting good discounts on mobiles 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Not able to checkout and also no discounts on cart..

Idiots have even reduced exchange value. Realme phone value reduced from 4.5k to 3.6k and Lenovo yoga laptop reduced from 5.5k to just 1.3k!!

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Offline sell is the better than product exchange in online. 🙂 Offline sell ll fetch better Money. 

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I got the biggest loot. Looted 3 sunscreens at 50% off 🤣🤣 
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Amit bhai kya karenge itne suncreens ka? toungueout
View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Is Flipkart plus member sale started? For early access??
Link Copied

Prices of iphones increased by 2-3k 

Link Copied

That was normal it was available for more than 10 mins

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

Croma, padharo mhare desh! 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808008/medium/image.png?1663787358

Link Copied
Next time i phone 14 for 1 rs sale but one condition currently un available stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808019/medium/image.png?1663787705

Link Copied
Bro I have noticed that the price of some items of my wishlist has been increased just before sales. Seems like my wish is going to fulfil this sale.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart is not allowing to make payment on pre book deals

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Ya same... Try again after sometime error
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Forget iphone... Unable to book poco f4 lol
Blaze Blaze
Link Copied
Cant get bonus discount on Axis card, please help 5000 discount not applying on more than 80000 Infact no discount getting applied on axis card
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

T and c read

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
As per govt rule they can't give too much discount anymore many forget about the new policy
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
What policy ? 😐
View 6 more replies
Savings Mentor Savings Mentor
Link Copied

100% agreed. And I thought I was the only one who wasn't seeing any discounts. The discounts are abysmal of ₹25 and ₹50. I bought 3 x ₹250 Flipkart gift vouchers just to get 10% discount of ₹25 (total ₹75). Gone are the days when we used to get huge discounts on Amazon and Flipkart  sad Or maybe it's the global recession.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart will fix discount issue after sale is ended. smile

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Amazon didn't even offer iPhone 😂

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Maybe tonight!
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Bonus disc not applicable on iphone in amazon?  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808194/medium/IMG20220922085347.jpg?1663817080
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Was looking to buy an item from Amazon @ 10,900 during sale and probably get 15% discount with SBI CashBack card. Went OOS just at 11pm.

Fk put the item on sale @ 7.9k. Fk Axis card gave additional 8+5+3% + 100 sc

Can’t in any way say this is a Flop sale.

Buy what you need, otherwise you will keep looking forever.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Amazon :

In payment page, when I enter the CVV for card and click proceed, it reloads to the same screen again and again.

Anyone faced this issue? Any workaround?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fully agree with the title. I also had to purchase many things from these sales. But, the sales are not as great as last year's. So, I had to drop many of them and will wait for the sale to be over as there is price increase also on some of them. NOT so "GREAT SALES OF THE YEAR".

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Game of Shopping festival by Amzn/FK-😄

it seems like apart from playing price/offer/cashback game regularly
they(amazon/fk) are playing sales day game
those who are not active in price comparison/price tracking will get trapped in this scheme esp. those who have money but not the time and neither they are willing to have any extra hassle

They(amazon/fk) are going towards the same path as the credit card companies- Like who is fully aware they will save money others will give money

and it is important for the survival of these companies

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I had bought a lappy from Amazon 2 months back because Amazon was delivering all broken/damages items during the sale period, so I bought it without any sale...Now that same Asus lappy showing 10k more on Amazon in Great Indian Festival...Both Amazon & FK run scams in the name of discounts...They hike the prices before the sale happens & on the sale day, they show 10% card offers &  I have noticed many (if not most) items cost actually more during the sale day than their regular price...

It's like increasing the price to 20% & giving card discounts of 10% on the sale day...It's a huge scam...

P.S. I bought a router on the Prime day sale because of the SBI card discount & they sent different model...When I tried to return, there was no option from my side to return it...I had to call them & they said, they will need "3 days investigation time" & will let me know after that...If they reply that they can't provide replacement/refund etc, I will have to again start fighting with them, complaining to consumer court, PGPortal etc...😌

replyuser
Click here to reply