Bigbasket account inactive

118°
Deal Newbie
sm343775403

My bigbasket account got inactive...I ordered only 500rs worth product 2--3 times to complete IPL Reward League challenge... customer care saying it's for commercial use. They are not replying on email/Twitter... Have 2500 wallet balance also.... Anyone faced bigbasket related issue and got active again then please reply 🥺🥺

Expired
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

1800114000 - national consumer forum helpline

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What did you order?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

3 pack of refined oil & 5kg sugar

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

you are not telling the full story bhai. I place regular order several times a week, sometimes twice a day and it has not happened. 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Absolutely... Have no problem ordering frequently household stuff required quantity only... Some misuse detected for op account smiley

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Now I am afraid for completing league i have ordered formula milk in multiple orders

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I order at least 2 orders per week in general and never faced any such issue.

Link Copied

He might have used multiple accounts on same device

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
I think many ppl do this 
View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

I guess desidime might have got bad luck to OP.

"Registered on 18 May and bang his bigbasket account got inactive."

Jokes apart.

• Did you use multiple accounts on the same device?
  • Do you try to use different accounts (2+) to deliver to the same address?
  • Evidently you were trying for the premiere league, did you use multiple accounts to play from same ip?

Using BB for several years. Also that 20% offer on 2.5k for past 5 months. Several users are already using that too. You need to tell us more. Somethings which you did doesn't align, BB won't ban you for doing a 500x4 orders.

Inquisitively: You have registered on DD, just to share on your BB account inactivity. Do you have any other account on DD?

replyuser
Click here to reply