BIGBASKET OFFER

142°
Deal Lieutenant
Common-man

Bigbasket 100 % Cashback upto Rs.1000 is nowhere to be seen on the app.

They are giving upto 47 % discount on some selected products , with mostly items useless for many , that to on MRP on there products.

And also this offer is available after purchase of Rs 1500..

Example . Surf Excell MRP Rs.449.

Bb price without offer Rs.310
But BB price in 47 % discount criteria its Rs. 238 (after 47% discount. )

So overall its useless offer according to me.

Dimers inputs in this offer , may help many.

12 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

I feel big basket needs to be reported for unethical practices. They were the first to arrive on the grocery e-comm and are taking full advantage of their customer base now. Some issues I found which many people will agree with:
1. Weighed products will always be lesser than what they mention. At least 200g per kg and this is true for all weighed items esp. fruits and veggies
2. Everytime you order for 1 kg of product, their scales miraculously measure 1.05 every time. Always more, never less. They will add a negative balance to ur bb wallet for this “extra” qty they are providing.
3. If you return a product, they will always refund in bb wallet instead of source.
4. If you are ordering veggies by qty, you can always expect them to deliver the smallest possible unit. The weight range for such fruits veggies will be a joke. For eg if its a cabbage weight range will be 600g to 1.5kg. This, my friends, is not a weight range; its practically shitting ovr the customers.

PS: I will add more points as they come to mind. Been looking to bash these a-holes for a good time now

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Try to buy fruits and vegetables from market…
Dont be that addicted to online shopping

View 3 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Useless promotion.. The 150 cashback was better for big days

Critic Critic
Link Copied

They dont give any discount. think of them as retail store that just happen to be online. I only buy from then when i really need something or i cant find on any other store.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Their net price after discount can be matched on a no. of local stores & some supermarkets..

Only benefit from BigBasket was when there was 10% cb on BB vouchers on paytm, + 100% (approx) availability of discounted products on purchase of 1299 or so..
there Republic day sale was far better & beneficial then this.

Now its useless.. except when u need products not available anywhere else.. even then delivery charge is there..

Link Copied

I switched over to grofers when 25-20% cashback on payzapp was reduced to 5%. My Rs 100 are still in BB wallet for so many months… pensive

Link Copied

Have they started removing normal discounts that are shown on product when you apply some code?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Their prices and offers are joke. Grofers provide at much lesser price without any sale.

Link Copied

At Bigbasket

Product MRP RS. 100.

BBSTAR PRICE RS. 99 .90

what the …

STAR⭐Membership gives 0. 10 paise discount. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

And this sale 47% discount is absolutely a joke

replyuser
Click here to reply