Bigbazaar compansation of 200

94°
Deal Newbie
aryabhatt

whole story – on 20th july bigbazaar running midnight sale i went there to redeem my coupons but none get applied, i asked for help , they refused and rudely tell me first show t & c of that offer then only will help you, i tell them you are working in bb not me, you have to show me t&c of that offer if i am not eligible i will accept it, but still they rudely tell me coupons came in your mobile so you have to show us t&c of that offer first otherwise do what you want and totally ignored me. so i decided to fight and teach them how to provide service to customer, after a few days of customer care calls and talking with seniors they accept their fault and agreed to compansate me with 200 futurepay wallet.
Twist in story – on sale day i purchased product worth 2000 and supposed to get discount of 800 according to coupon but got nothing, by mistake employee at billing section forget 1000 rs product in bill,boy have to pay in full if that mistake caught later by seniors and i dont want that so i draw his attention to that and paid him full amount, he did not even thank me for that thats why i decided to teach them lesson and show them how to handle and help customers so what happened to me could not faced by others.

feel i did right thing. whats your views about this entire incident.

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

You did the right thing bro, but deserved a bit more of the compensation , from what i perceive here, the senior gave you 200 from his own fund (all good companies give their support executives with some amount to be used to compensate customers in such cases) , and wouldnt have mentioned for any strict action against the staff
So ultimately the situation remains the same the next time you visit pensive

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

actually they are again giving me coupon code 100/200 cb on 1000 purchase, i totally refused it and asked them to compansat from store where i got problem and they did the same, store and that employee called me apologies and added 200 to my account, that seems fair to me and withdraw my complaint.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i generally go to customer service counter and they help immediately. If that does not help, then escalate to customer care like you.
Once i redeemed BB gift card in partial and did not check T&C that i have to redeem in full at one go. Raised concerned to customer care and got refund of remaining amount.

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
laughing This was added benefit which they werent liable to provide but they did, so even big bazaar is great at times smile
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Big bazaar store’s customer care are very foolish nd worst customer care in the world rage

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i agree with you, two things i observed is that out of 10 calls 9 times you get different answers and solutions to your problem and secondly they never transfer their calls to seniors, seems they are instructed to never do that so the complaint never reach to higher level. in my case i fight and put call on hold for 45 mins and then only they transfer it to seniors, otherwise they give false commitment that within 4 to 24 hours you get callback from seniors but it never going to be happened.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Why do u even buy from Big bazaar they sell total shit in extreme prices I would never suggest anything to buy from there

replyuser
Click here to reply