Bill over 10k by amazon pay balance

164°
Deal Newbie
prashantagr2...

How to pay electric bill over 10,000 by using amazon pay wallet balance? Plz help, Is there any other app which allow to use amazon pay balance to pay the bill over 10k

Expired
16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Do some part payment in the main electricity office through cash. When that’s updated, do remaining via Amazon

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

you should give more info bro
which debit/credit card u have.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Upgrade to 1 lac limit with aadhar KYC (otp based)

10k monthly limit issue will be there without that

Critic Critic
Link Copied
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Upgrade to 1 lac limit with aadhar KYC (otp based)

10k monthly limit issue will be there without that

Amazon does not allow paying electricity bills of more than 10k via amazonpay balance.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Do some part payment in the main electricity office through cash. When that’s updated, do remaining via Amazon

I don’t think this works for every electricity board or maybe any electricity board.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Amazon does not allow paying electricity bills of more than 10k via amazonpay balance.

Oopsie
Didnt know

Thnx for telling bro

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we use any other app where we can use amazon pay balance to pay the bill?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
prashantagr23135 wrote:

Can we use any other app where we can use amazon pay balance to pay the bill?

Similar limits/charges are there too, simple solution is to not use amazonpay balance for paying more than 10k electricity bill.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I don’t think this works for every electricity board or maybe any electricity board.

it works for upccl

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I don’t think this works for every electricity board or maybe any electricity board.

Part payment works for sbpdcl

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

it works for upccl

Partial payment online is at least not possible for uppcl urban & not sure how many days it takes to update the partial payment offline status(you get 7 days only anyways to pay the bill after reading is taken).

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Partial payment online is at least not possible for uppcl urban & not sure how many days it takes to update the partial payment offline status(you get 7 days only anyways to pay the bill after reading is taken).

I live in UPPCL rural area. It gets reflected in 2-3 hours. Have you updated your mobile number in their records? Last year onwards, they started sms service for bill generation and bill payments thank yous. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Finally paid bill over 10k via payzapp using hdfc millennia cc, which will give either 2.5 or 5% cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you pay charges for using Amazon pay balance then u can pay bills above 10k

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply