bjp govt caught red handed with planting evidences against human rights activists

204°
  • 687 Views
  • 32 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Deal Hunter
221
16644
66
bjp govt caught red handed with planting evidences against human rights activists

https://twitter.com/jslaternyc/status/1359430....I knew this all along but to read full evidences from 2 leading neutral European (they did one with RSS funding and spreading of mass fake news against activist groups in India and jumlas with Pakistan) and US sources back to back this year was blood chilling.Even the judiciary is fully sold out. Arnab spoke the truth at least in his chats.

31 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
221
16644
66

@admin please move this in political thread pray
I forgot to change it and now can’t be changed.

0
47917
411
rini50 wrote:

@admin please move this in political thread pray
I forgot to change it and now can’t be changed.

Arey wahaan mat jaao wahaan @badkarma Bhaiyyaji hain 😂 Keep your pepper spray handy 😁

204
5619
59
Expand
saucap wrote:

Arey wahaan mat jaao wahaan @badkarma Bhaiyyaji hain 😂 Keep your pepper spray handy 😁

Wo toh pura apna ghar bana liya hey wahan…

20
4936
38
Expand
saucap wrote:

Arey wahaan mat jaao wahaan badkarma Bhaiyyaji hain 😂 Keep your pepper spray handy 😁

Roji roti ka chakkar babu bhaiyya roji roti ka chakkar joy

294
7273
74

“2 leading neutral European” wow even now you want to be slave

221
16644
66
caks2006407 wrote:

“2 leading neutral European” wow even now you want to be slave

How is that being a slave? I’m not like your mercy petion “veer”.

221
16644
66
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Roji roti ka chakkar babu bhaiyya roji roti ka chakkar joy

I thought copy paste nincompoops get their 2 Rs only if they spam on populous social media platforms like twitter, facebook.
I believe they get much lesser on other forums.
No wonder they get jealous even over someone eating a pizza! sob

20
4936
38
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I thought copy paste nincompoops get their 2 Rs only if they spam on populous social media platforms like twitter, facebook.
I believe they get much lesser on other forums.
No wonder they get jealous even over someone eating a pizza! sob

It’s 2.5 Rs on goo app smile

33
6585
14
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Roji roti ka chakkar babu bhaiyya roji roti ka chakkar joy

Are Bhai bhai sweat_smile joy joy joy

81
378
4
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Wo toh pura apna ghar bana liya hey wahan…

sab post uske hi bhaare rehte hai political section mein seems to be fulltime employee of bjp it cell

203
2520
61
Expand
rini50 wrote:

How is that being a slave? I’m not like your mercy petion “veer”.

Thats just a tactic to divert the topic/talk on useless matter. Otherwise, he would have had to comment on the topic. Typical bjp supporter tactics of beating around the bush.

203
2520
61
Expand
jeff_bezos_amazon_owner wrote:

sab post uske hi bhaare rehte hai political section mein seems to be fulltime employee of bjp it cell

I really hope that guy gets paid for the job, more than 2 rs per post. His untiring dedication to spreading hatred, being blind to humanity, being a hypocritical prick, is just unimaginable.
Would have served him well to do something more meaningful with his life, so really hoping for his sake that he gets paid good.

221
16644
66
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

Thats just a tactic to divert the topic/talk on useless matter. Otherwise, he would have had to comment on the topic. Typical bjp supporter tactics of beating around the bush.

Yup. This is the exact thing these fascist regimes and their heartless supporters do.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665066/medium/IMG_20210212_121643.jpg?1613112420



221
16644
66
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

I really hope that guy gets paid for the job, more than 2 rs per post. His untiring dedication to spreading hatred, being blind to humanity, being a hypocritical prick, is just unimaginable.
Would have served him well to do something more meaningful with his life, so really hoping for his sake that he gets paid good.

I think he’s paid to spam hatred here too otherwise he/she would be busy only in twitter/youtube/fb.
Thank god, Tumblr’s owners were not as greedy as google/fb’s.
That was the only popular site that blocks anyone who spreads malignant/fake posts.
I hope they’re still doing it.

43
18144
146
Expand
mas143forever wrote:

I really hope that guy gets paid for the job, more than 2 rs per post. His untiring dedication to spreading hatred, being blind to humanity, being a hypocritical prick, is just unimaginable.
Would have served him well to do something more meaningful with his life, so really hoping for his sake that he gets paid good.

When things like these https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/chandigar.... , https://zeenews.india.com/india/revealed-why-ri... happens, people get triggered.

43
18144
146
Expand
saucap wrote:

Arey wahaan mat jaao wahaan @badkarma Bhaiyyaji hain 😂 Keep your pepper spray handy 😁

….

221
16644
66
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

But so called woke people don’t talk a damn thing about it

I already replied about both the news on the post that you tagged me in and you ignored it.
Honestly, plenty of murders keep happening on the daily basis – hindu killing hindu, muslim killing muslim, sikh killing sikh, etc and cross overs with reasons like affairs, adultery, property division, money lending, bus partnership gone wrong, jealousy and stuff but it’s not nice to cherry pick ones that get communal undertones.
As I said before, plenty of times the news from hindi states are biased and fake as hell. Rhea chakraborty case, sadhus murders painted with communal tones, Delhi tabliqs targeted as corona spreaders, etc and ignoring human rights, environmentalists targeted with planted evidences.
Also why are you not feeling anything against hindu minors that are getting gang raped at daily basis in children shelters?
You know bjp members running prostitution rackets in those shelters or some drunk bjp MLA crushing kids in bihar?
Why the unwoke ones love to close eyes against those?

569
220
6
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I already replied about both the news on the post that you tagged me in and you ignored it.
Honestly, plenty of murders keep happening on the daily basis – hindu killing hindu, muslim killing muslim, sikh killing sikh, etc and cross overs with reasons like affairs, adultery, property division, money lending, bus partnership gone wrong, jealousy and stuff but it’s not nice to cherry pick ones that get communal undertones.
As I said before, plenty of times the news from hindi states are biased and fake as hell. Rhea chakraborty case, sadhus murders painted with communal tones, Delhi tabliqs targeted as corona spreaders, etc and ignoring human rights, environmentalists targeted with planted evidences.
Also why are you not feeling anything against hindu minors that are getting gang raped at daily basis in children shelters?
You know bjp members running prostitution rackets in those shelters or some drunk bjp MLA crushing kids in bihar?
Why the unwoke ones love to close eyes against those?

Typical woke libturd argument. Actually it’s a Muslim/communist narrative. In the essence of your thread and your comments you are narcissistic character obsessed with Islam and communism.

221
16644
66
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Typical woke libturd argument. Actually it’s a Muslim/communist narrative. In the essence of your thread and your comments you are narcissistic character obsessed with Islam and communism.

Typical kattar rss 💩
You won’t get Rs 2 for your whataboutery in non twitter/fb platforms.

20
4936
38
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Typical woke libturd argument. Actually it’s a Muslim/communist narrative. In the essence of your thread and your comments you are narcissistic character obsessed with Islam and communism.

Typical sanghi argument

569
220
6
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Typical kattar rss 💩
You won’t get Rs 2 for your whataboutery in non twitter/fb platforms.

सत्य मेव जयते. You understand what it means. You people should go and live in Pakistan. Spread your propaganda there. You don’t deserve to live in भारत.

569
220
6
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Typical sanghi argument

I am a proud HINDU but not sanghi.

20
4936
38
Expand
cleaner wrote:

I am a proud HINDU but not sanghi.

Yeah, and Nathuram Godse was a freedom fighter LOL joy

569
220
6
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Yeah, and Nathuram Godse was a freedom fighter LOL joy

Nathuram Godse was a freedom fighter and a visionary too. I am not in support of what he did, but I must say he did what he had to do.

20
4936
38
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Nathuram Godse was a freedom fighter and a visionary too. I am not in support of what he did, but I must say he did what he had to do.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/665181/medium/images_%2824%29.jpeg?1613149953


221
16644
66
Expand
cleaner wrote:

सत्य मेव जयते. You understand what it means. You people should go and live in Pakistan. Spread your propaganda there. You don’t deserve to live in भारत.

And you people should be thrown in Bermuda triangle vortex.
Bharat needs a good cleaning from pathological liars like you and your opindia ilk.

221
16644
66
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

Yeah, and Nathuram Godse was a freedom fighter LOL joy

And serial petition writer and british mole is a “veer” rolleyes

Missing