BOB card reward points

47°
Deal Cadet
5
868
10

I am having BOB select card. Since October I am not getting 5* reward points for the transaction. Is anyone getting an issue? Any help on this?

7 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
114
656
38

BoB’s recently been having issues with its reward point structure and several users have complained.

If you believe you’re owed more points, write to their Email address. They’ll clarify or raise a ticket.

0
932
6

Even i raised complaint but no revert yet.Till Nov bill i think points where given properly 5× points.In this recent Dec bill issue with reward point.

706
5755
60
rahulrshah wrote:

Even i raised complaint but no revert yet.Till Nov bill i think points where given properly 5555×.In this recent Dec bill issue with reward point.

Even sbi simplyclick is also having issues with amazon gift card rewards & availability of vouchers for redemption, looks like some new changes in making for many psu bank credit cards which are popular.

5
868
10
starbearer wrote:

BoB’s recently been having issues with its reward point structure and several users have complained.

If you believe you’re owed more points, write to their Email address. They’ll clarify or raise a ticket.

I have already logged a complaint but their support is pathetic.

114
656
38
Expand
RupeeBachao wrote:

I have already logged a complaint but their support is pathetic.

Yes,  their CC is quite poor. Shame,  as the cards themselves are decent, but the infrastructure is wanting.
They have a new portal for Bobfinancial, which at least gives you a reasonable overview of your card and is fairly responsive,  but if you actually need to get through to CC, then it’s a bit of a hassle.

114
656
38
Dealhunting wrote:

Just file complaint here . Why waste time with CC
https://www.rbi.org.in/Scripts/Complaint...px

This should just be used for escalations. It can be a bit of a bother going through the different levels, but there’s no need to inundate an external supervisory body’s complaint forum with level 1 or 2 complaints.

This is like going to SC for even the most trivial disputes without having gone through lower courts and procedures.
There should be an understanding even with the customer to demonstrate that he has exhausted his options within a reasonable time limit before approaching such bodies.

Missing