Hot Deal

BOB Select Credit Card 1000 Reward bonus clarification

465°
Post Tycoon
StreetView

Hello

I have one doubt for BOB SELECT CREDIT CARD for 1000 BONUS REWARD, what does it mean-

1) Total 5 transactions in a month which should be equal to or more than rs. 1000
OR
2) 5 transaction each of Rs 1000 i.e. 5000 rs per month

Which one hold true.. anyone having SELECT CREDIT CARD..Pls answer.

53 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

1000 Bonus Rewards are every month:
1) ==> 5 txns each txn>=1000 in a month will get you 1K bonus points
2)==>For bonus 1K points u need to make fresh 5 txns every month(not just 1st month),
in other words past(last) months 5 txns will not get you 1k bonus current month
Note:each txn >=1000 better make it Rs1001 or more

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Ok. Thanks @caks2006407 for the clarification. Do you have that card ? Are you telling by your personal experience or from the website content.

View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Have ‘Exclusive’ card, but T&C are same, and the print that came with the card is source of my info. Not personal experience, as I too got my card last month.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Ok thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi does 5x reward points online will include everything online (wallet loads, e commerce, uber)

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

As per T&C yes

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Is there any way to convert your BOB Select Credit Card to LTF . Does their customer support team takes such requests of converting it LTF if we convince them?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

How to get Bob card… Applied twice from the website almost a month ago.. till now no one contacted me pensive

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Write to [email protected]
Unexpectedly they sent an executive for document collection post that. Waiting for an outcome.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody got 1000 bonus points on wallet loads.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

me, not yet

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

@rogerthat what does every month means in BOB cards. Is that statement cycle or just simply each month is counted.

I got the BOB Select card in Sep 25 so do i need to do 5k transaction in September month itself to get the bonus 1k points or I should be spend in the statement cycle between 25Sep to 25Oct.

Link Copied

Calendar month

View 1 more reply
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

When do we get the bonus 1000 reward points..is it in the same statement cycle or the next one.. @rogerthat @caks2006407 @kushagraamit

Link Copied

Same cycle, around 4-5 days after 5th txn.
But for first ever cycle, they usually delay it, don’t know why.

View 9 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For me statement received on mail, Bonus points not received. It’s been 30 days from fifth transaction.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

When was your statement generated. Did you fulfilled the criteria for 1k bonus rewards.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

@kushagraamit How much time does it took in your case for receiving the 1k Bonus rewards for the 1st ever 5k transaction (in 1st ever statement cycle).

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

So the 1k bonus reward gets Credited in the 2nd statement cycle i.e the transaction of 5k done in month of September we will get the bonus reward in the month of November statement cycle.

Here is the email response from BOB
———————————————+++++———————————-
Greetings of the day!!

We refer to your request and would like to inform that 1000 reward points are credited after one month and get reflected in your 2nd month billing statement so your previous month’s 5 transaction(>1000)1000 reward points will be given this month which will reflect in your next billing statement.

@kushagraamit @caks2006407 @mithi @RupeeBachao

Hope that clears all the doubts we had regarding 1k bonus points. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Did you ask about month or quarter? is it billing cycle or calendar month.
I have quarterly rewards too on my card. is calendar quarter I guess
I will also raise request

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

@caks2006407
Do we have clarity on it now?
Did 5 X 1K transactions in Oct, Nov and Dec.
2 statements generated for me – Nov 1 and Dec 1; bonus point not credited yet even for October.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Response regarding Points:
“We refer to your trail mail and would like to inform you that On activation of Card within 30 days of the issuance, you are eligible for 1000 RP & same will be credited within 60 days in your credit card account.
"
They are crazy, I stopped using this card for a while

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Did Oct, Nov – 1Kx5
didn’t get bonus bonus 1K points till now.

Link Copied

You need to do more than 1000 Rs txn.
like 1001.
Official info says ‘More than 1000’.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

In which bill do they charge the joining fee?
My first bill generated but no joining fee visible.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Executive told now There is no joining fees for BOB Select, not sure why its mentioned on website yet.
Enjoy smiley

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

so wallet loads will be counted for getting 5x? and for 1000 bonus points 5 transactions we can do 5 wallet loads?
Please note that 5X Rewards are capped at 1,000 Reward Points on the mentioned categories per month. the 1000 points cap is not part of the bonus 1000 which comes for doing 5 × 1000 right?

Link Copied

Right on all accounts

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Missed BOB CC payment by 5 days. How much they will charge now.?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

replyuser
Click here to reply