Hot Deal Bolo Pencil, CA Exams Cancel

704°
Deal Lieutenant
105
5735
55

ICAI cancels May 2020 Attempt and merges with November 2020. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623713/medium/EcBPo2mUMAEkm6h.jpg?1593799247@Awake @Wontdisplaymyname @androgame;

56 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
105
5735
55
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:
joy

Waise this is a setback for my planning.
Main Nov वाला attempt Dec में होंगे ये सोचके padh raha tha, ab Nov में time par hi honge bc disappointed_relieved sob

7,883
20236
127
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Waise this is a setback for my planning.
Main Nov वाला attempt Dec में होंगे ये सोचके padh raha tha, ab Nov में time par hi honge bc disappointed_relieved sob

Mene bhi wahi socha yaar abhi weary

24
38566
591

How will they accommodate so many students confused
May + Nov cycle
I assume that social distancing would be a part of lives forever from now on , so how would they manage

7,883
20236
127
androgame wrote:

How will they accommodate so many students confused
May + Nov cycle
I assume that social distancing would be a part of lives forever from now on , so how would they manage

Ye sab oct me decide hoga just some days before the exam stuck_out_tongue

105
5735
55
androgame wrote:

How will they accommodate so many students confused
May + Nov cycle
I assume that social distancing would be a part of lives forever from now on , so how would they manage

No. Of centres will increase. May also provide centre in small districts.

24
38566
591
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

No. Of centres will increase. May also provide centre in small districts.

Hmm.. Par bhai ICAI se ek attempt wale to manage hote nahi, 2 attempt ek saath kaise confused
Results would come after 1 year then laughing

154
9644
47
androgame wrote:

How will they accommodate so many students confused
May + Nov cycle
I assume that social distancing would be a part of lives forever from now on , so how would they manage

With 10% to 20% results, next attempt is mostly occupied by last attempt students!
Total strength should not increase by more than 15-20%

7,883
20236
127
Expand
Awake wrote:

Kya lena h?
Try aggarwallawhouse! They generally have best rates

Borana DT Compiler + Compact

Not available on the Aggarwal site.

454
6193
56

Mee to wasted successfully 6 months
Especially isca again i need read .

Missing