Hot Deal

Brainstorm #4 : How can you earn your living or ₹10,000 a month without devoting more than 2 hours a day??

445°
  • 2068
  • 40
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Chennai Super Kings
looter143

Yet, another brainstorming on Friday.

Recently, I come across a very popular Social Media Influencer who usually talks about Startups/Businesses/Stock Market/ideas/Challenges in Business.

He told a very insightful & significant line, “Before you jump on starting a start-up or daydreaming of being an entrepreneur, try to earn your living or ₹10,000 without devoting more than 2 hours a day”

These lines seem very meaningful because in today’s world we either don’t think of starting a business or we just crave of starting a venture but 

1. Are we financial free (at least for our living)?

2. Is there any leverage if we fail (because we all know 9/10 Start-up fails)

3. Are we stable or holding savings to run ourselves till we get the funding or profitability

So, let’s jump and do some brainstorming on this topic.

Comment down how can you survive in this juggling world of emotions, finance, startup, business, loots, price error & bugs with a minimum earning of ₹10k without giving more than 2 hours a day. We’re eagerly waiting to get your thoughts on how can you keep your body and soul together.


(It’s okay if you’re not going to post the idea but I request you to read all the ideas of different Dimers and upvote this post to encourage me to post more such amazing posts in future)

Expired
39 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Excluding study and research time at the starting, Trading

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Keep 21 Lac as shagun in Bank FD..Dont think about any other thing 

You will get 10000Pm plus you can have 2 hours two follow our DD community 

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Goraksh wrote:

Excluding study and research time at the starting, Trading

flushed flushed bro the post wasn’t how to lose 10k per month easily joy joy

trading is one of the most difficult thing to do , it is not easy to be profitable consistently.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@vkrmjeet if it had been easy, OP wouldn’t have asked us what to do. That’s why you need study and research as I mentioned.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:
flushed flushed bro the post wasn’t how to lose 10k per month easily joy joy

trading is one of the most difficult thing to do , it is not easy to be profitable consistently.

Yes, very true. Consistency is what that matters.💐

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Keep 21 Lac as shagun in Bank FD..Dont think about any other thing 

You will get 10000Pm plus you can have 2 hours two follow our DD community 

Ok, that’s great but you let us know how to make that 21 lakhs of rupees?


Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
looter143 wrote:

Ok, that’s great but you let us know how to make that 21 lakhs of rupees?


Start through investing 10k

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Kellyjelly wrote:

Start through investing 10k

We’re here looking for ₹10k consistent earning ways & ideas you’re giving 10k investing ideas😛.

Lucknow Super Giants Lucknow Super Giants
Link Copied

Mai 1 aisi company ko janta hun jisme 5 logo ko aap join krwao,woh 5 log or 25 ko join krwange.

Phir woh 25 or 125 ko phir …….. ye chain chlta hin rhega

aise hin 1 din aap billionaire ban jaoge

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Join any coaching center or give tuitions.. can easily earn 10k in 2-3 hrs per day.

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
looter143 wrote:

We’re here looking for ₹10k consistent earning ways & ideas you’re giving 10k investing ideas😛.

It was just a reply to your comment how to make 21lakhs

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Snapz wrote:

Join any coaching center or give tuitions.. can easily earn 10k in 2-3 hrs per day.

This one is best for consistent income. 



Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

Mai 1 aisi company ko janta hun jisme 5 logo ko aap join krwao,woh 5 log or 25 ko join krwange phir.woh 25 or 125 phir …….. ye chain chlta hin rhega
aise hin 1 din aap billionaire ban jaoge

MLM

One of the Biggest scam 

They mostly attract youths.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Snapz wrote:

Join any coaching center or give tuitions.. can easily earn 10k in 2-3 hrs per day.

This is true and one of the best suggestion.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Goraksh wrote:

Excluding study and research time at the starting, Trading

Asking for living so you can’t totally rely on trading as it carries both side risk.

Trading is not easy.


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Neta Ban Jao 

Fir ek min me 10K

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mobikwik is good  at leaking stuff 

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Ots14 wrote:

Mai 1 aisi company ko janta hun jisme 5 logo ko aap join krwao,woh 5 log or 25 ko join krwange phir.woh 25 or 125 phir …….. ye chain chlta hin rhega
aise hin 1 din aap billionaire ban jaoge

Amway is in news now a days stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
BAT_MAN wrote:

Amway is in news now a days stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Asli baat to yeh hai ki Amway itne saal bacha kaise rha!

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Asli baat to yeh hai ki Amway itne saal bacha kaise rha!

Investing profits in hiring good(read expensive) lawyers.

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Nice thread. I request everyone to post related comments only (I know it’s a strange request coming from me).  

There are a few websites like Workaway, where you can stay at someone’s place for months for free with food (depends on host to host) in return for minimum work (3-4 hours daily, again depends on host to host)

https://wwoo...t/
https://www.workaway...o/
https://www.helpsta...m/
https://movingworld...g/

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Tejaa wrote:

Nice thread. I request everyone to post related comments only (I know it’s a strange request coming from me).  

There are a few websites like Workaway, where you can stay at someone’s place for months for free with food (depends on host to host) in return for minimum work (3-4 hours daily, again depends on host to host)

https://wwoo...t/
https://www.workaway...o/
https://www.helpsta...m/
https://movingworld...g/

wow, this is mind-blowing! Thank you so much for this.💜👌🏼

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Delete

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Rotate money using CCs and make money 3k/month.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
ramadesidime wrote:

Rotate money using CCs and make money 3k/month.

rotating money can fetch 3 per month how come.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
ramadesidime wrote:

Rotate money using CCs and make money 3k/month.

Can you elaborate it further, curious to know the secret 😛

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
ramadesidime wrote:

Rotate money using CCs and make money 3k/month.

bad deal percentage wise returns are low.
Unless someone rotates get money in bank account maintain goor balances in axis hdfc etc get preapproved offers and rotate more joy joy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Mere paas ek scheme hai

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
shoaibmax wrote:

Mere paas ek scheme hai

Btao btao!

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply