bsnl 2000 recharge cashback

43°
65
173
1

I want to recharge my bsnl no for 2000
whats best cashback offer we have

11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
51
418
1

paypal rs 300/500 cb upto 50% on bill pay

50
20
0
jobster.vijay441 wrote:

I want to recharge my bsnl no for 2000
whats best cashback offer we have

is there any specific plan/pack of 2000?
if not, then check if 20% extra talktime on ₹3000 (₹3600 in ₹3000) is available for your circle.

65
173
1
Expand
thebregai wrote:

is there any specific plan/pack of 2000?
if not, then check if 20% extra talktime on ₹3000 (₹3600 in ₹3000) is available for your circle.

its a topup,gives 2300 balance

50
20
0
Expand
jobster.vijay441 wrote:

its a topup,gives 2300 balance

hmm that’s good too. but check if 3600 in 3000 is still there too
because 2300 at 2000 ≈ 13.04% discount
and
3600 at 3000 ≈ 16.67% discount


be careful of random strangers offering abnormal discounts )especially when not physically present in front. online stuff, no way to know what legal/illegal means one is using)

81
732
28
Expand
thebregai wrote:

hmm that’s good too. but check if 3600 in 3000 is still there too
because 2300 at 2000 ≈ 13.04% discount
and
3600 at 3000 ≈ 16.67% discount


be careful of random strangers offering abnormal discounts )especially when not physically present in front. online stuff, no way to know what legal/illegal means one is using)

Transferring balance only no illegal way.

50
20
0
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

Transferring balance only no illegal way.

Sir, it was a general statement (not directed specifically towards anyone in particular).
would have said the same thing, if i myself or even my family member would have been seller.
but thanks, i got it.
usually ‘distress sale’ happen only in real estate or if someone moving away discards furniture etcetera.

actually i properly saw your offer post only right now while typing this.
hope you agree that when average margins are 5-7% for retailers and negligible offers for bulk recharges on-line, then 600 off on 2000 recharge does seem strange, right?

and in his case, he is getting 2300 in 2000, so would require 690 off if you “balance transfer” 2300.


in today’s times when people hardly do charity without expecting anything (even good karm, heaven) in return,
it makes one wonder if offer/seller is genius ———— or https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604355/original/64854051580881236_7.jpg

Missing