BSNL 401RC, 6GB data, 365 days validity

158°
Deal Cadet
budweiser

This plan is showing in my BSNL self-care app, but not allowing me to purchase it. Anyone able to use it? Seems like a good plan to keep secondary BSNL sim active for a year

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/726351/medium/Screenshot_20211206-133650.png?1638778147

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not getting done on other recharging platforms too?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You won’t get it. BSNL in past launched Plan 102/143/396 with 30/30/365 days validity in Punjab circle but no one was able to recharge with it as Circle Head didn’t allowed implementation.

1.UL calling in 102 for 30 days
2. UL Calls + 1.5GB/day in 143 for 30 days.
3. UL Calls + 2GB?Day for 90 days in 396.

But these went live on website after entering Punjab circle number, we were not able to recharge as always gave error. After 3-4 weeks they disappeared. So yes BSNL has plan that show but you can’t take it.

Best is Rs.397 with 300 Days validity and for first 60 days UL Calls + 2GB/day.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
desiviru wrote:

You won’t get it. BSNL in past launched Plan 102/143/396 with 30/30/365 days validity in Punjab circle but no one was able to recharge with it as Circle Head didn’t allowed implementation.

But these went live on website after entering Punjab circle number, we were not able to recharge as always gave error. After 3-4 weeks they disappeared. So yes BSNL has plan that show but you can’t take it.

Seems Mukhesh Abbani not disapproved those plans

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
desiviru wrote:

In 397 plan, what happens after first 60 days? Should we recharge again or topup the talktime for calls?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Santhu4444 wrote:

In 397 plan, what happens after first 60 days? Should we recharge again or topup the talktime for calls?

I’m having the 397 plan. After 60 days, talktime top-up has to be done for outgoing calls. Incoming works for 300 days

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied
Expand
budweiser wrote:

I’m having the 397 plan. After 60 days, talktime top-up has to be done for outgoing calls. Incoming works for 300 days

Great. Will be useful for Second Sim. Was thinking to port my VI number to BSNL and was confused with plans. So recharge with normal plan on VI. Will port to BSNL next month and recharge this plan. Hope the BSNL network will be decent atleast. Thanks.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I also have BSNL 397 plan on secondary sim. I used 100% cashback upto 10/20/30 rs. plans to top-up occassionally. Comes handy for those SMS device verification or calls to CC through particular number

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

I also have BSNL 397 plan on secondary sim. I used 100% cashback upto 10/20/30 rs. plans to top-up occassionally. Comes handy for those SMS device verification or calls to CC through particular number

when & how u activated 397 plan using main bal?

Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

when & how u activated 397 plan using main bal?

I didn’t use main balance, I did a special recharge of 397 directly almost 4 months back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Seems Mukhesh Abbani not disapproved those plans

Nah Punjab circle is lead by most corrupt officials. They don’t need Ambanis for their corrupt practices. Already in Punjab they(Corrupt people incl. state machinery) have ousted Ambani and Adani to establish their own rule. I’m from Punjab and can say that we are the most corrupt state in India. We gave here examples of Biharis as they are lot in numbers here that even after being having lesser money they don’t involve much in corrupt practices and work hard to get Govt jobs but our Punjabis here are fake people and always use their money to do corruption and just to show off we never go by rules. They always stand as one if it is benefiting them even if the path is wrong. We are not allowed to talk sense here. I have grown up here and know how we become from a good Golden state to worst state of India.

No transparent political party can survive in Punjab.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Nah Punjab circle is lead by most corrupt officials. They don’t need Ambanis for their corrupt practices. Already in Punjab they(Corrupt people incl. state machinery) have ousted Ambani and Adani to establish their own rule. I’m from Punjab and can say that we are the most corrupt state in India. We gave here examples of Biharis as they are lot in numbers here that even after being having lesser money they don’t involve much in corrupt practices and work hard to get Govt jobs but our Punjabis here are fake people and always use their money to do corruption and just to show off we never go by rules. They always stand as one if it is benefiting them even if the path is wrong. We are not allowed to talk sense here. I have grown up here and know how we become from a good Golden state to worst state of India.

so much story behind this simple recharge stuck_out_tongue

Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

That why many Relocate To Other Countries!

Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Calm down Calm down BSNL is under central governement and center comes under which bani everyone knows

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Calm down Calm down BSNL is under central governement and center comes under which bani everyone knows

You should calm down and learn that 90% working in BSNL in a circle are from that very circle only. Rest 10% come on transfers. BSNL is a PSU and PSU is not a Govt company. People working in it are from Punjab not other states and because of mindset we have, we do corruption. My known are corrupt too.

Modi sitting in Delhi can’t order Punjabis to work for good. He has already tasted defeat by our corrupt rich farmers who fuelled agitation using their money. Now they are trying to bring Govt to knees and will ask everything for free. They will pay no electricity or water bill but use the same to run their business. They take loans for land and crops and use the same to send their son/daughter to Canada and wait for Govt to waive off loans or else we chnage the Govt. Yeh hi hai hum. This is US. smile

Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

You should calm down and learn that 90% working in BSNL in a circle are from that very circle only. Rest 10% come on transfers. BSNL is a PSU and PSU is not a Govt company. People working in it are from Punjab not other states and because of mindset we have, we do corruption. My known are corrupt too.

Modi sitting in Delhi can’t order Punjabis to work for good. He has already tasted defeat by our corrupt rich farmers who fuelled agitation using their money. Now they are trying to bring Govt to knees and will ask everything for free. They will pay no electricity or water bill but use the same to run their business. They take loans for land and crops and use the same to send their son/daughter to Canada and wait for Govt to waive off loans or else we chnage the Govt. Yeh hi hai hum. This is US. smile

Ok now I understood that punjabis are responsible for desh ki tabahi, desh ki sampatti is up for sale by punjabis not by any fakir biggrin
rupya is falling due to punjabi in spite of 1₹ = 1$ assurance by fakeer
petrol is costly due to punjabi
gas price increased due to punjabi
punjabis are responsible for inflated power bills in up
Mobile tariff is costly due to punjabi
1 sms now costs Rs.150.due to punjabi

now biggest fact digged up BSNL is destroyed by punjabis 😁

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OMG! This turned political but I am going to hold myself. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

Ok now I understood that punjabis are responsible for desh ki tabahi, desh ki sampatti is up for sale by punjabis not by any fakir biggrin
rupya is falling due to punjabi in spite of 1₹ = 1$ assurance by fakeer
petrol is costly due to punjabi
gas price increased due to punjabi
punjabis are responsible for inflated power bills in up
Mobile tariff is costly due to punjabi
1 sms now costs Rs.150.due to punjabi

now biggest fact digged up BSNL is destroyed by punjabis 😁

I’m not talking about India. Specifically Punjab. Don’t read between lines. And what kind of lies you write here. Who told Rupya 1 = $1? And rising demand and falling supply are responsible for price rise. Tera dukh kuch aur hai bhai. Naa tu Punjab ka naa tujhe yaha ki haalat pata.

Being a Punjabi myself and roots in Lahore, Punjab before partition, I am strictly talking about why Punjab is in huge debt trap. Not only Punjab, India but even in Pakistan, people are disappointed with how Punjabis are becominga reason for downfall of Pakistan. In 1971 Bangladesh created and you know why there was dissent there in East Pakistan? Because Punjabis of west Pakistan were using resource from there including Jute which was plenty there and developing own states and giving nothing to East Pakistan in return.

I wrote some plans and you targetted by saying because of Mukesh Ambani these plans were not approved. BSNL has plenty of cheaper plans than Jio. If Ambani had his rule then how come BSNL would be offering 90 Days 5GB/day for 599? Matlab kuch bhi pel do aur uspe apna point prove karney ki koshish karo.

replyuser
Click here to reply