BSNL Cuts Down Validity of Rs 75, Rs 74 and Other Prepaid Plans By Half

106°
Perfectionist
100
16323
119

https://telecomtalk.info/bsnl-cuts-down-validit...

  • The revised plans will be live on January 14, 2020
  • The Rs 153 prepaid plan will now ship 1GB data per day
  • The validity of all the plans has been reduced from 180 days to 90 days

9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
68
1677
12

Mtnl already done this

86
5042
61

Even plan 96 also changed to 90 days validity a week back.(In TN circle)

129
145
1

They don’t have very good service as compared to others to raise their prices

100
16323
119
Dimer8853 wrote:

They don’t have very good service as compared to others to raise their prices

+1 speed is good in my area but customer care service is worst . No one answering the calls + 74/75 rc is blocked on some BSNL numbers  .

100
16323
119
mastervijay wrote:

Even plan 96 also changed to 90 days validity a week back.(In TN circle)

Now only 365 RC is good option for secondary Sim card ( incoming calls for 1 year & 120gb +UL 60days ) . Hope BSNL don’t reduce validity of this plan .

4
3581
26
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Now only 365 RC is good option for secondary Sim card ( incoming calls for 1 year & 120gb +UL 60days ) . Hope BSNL don’t reduce validity of this plan .

rs498 for andhra pradesh & telangana .
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602261/medium/6438779IMG-20200114-094129.jpg?1578975185

376
4100
52

BSNL is being killed systematically

10
3634
69
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

rs498 for andhra pradesh & telangana .
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/602261/medium/6438779IMG-20200114-094129.jpg?1578975185

This plan is the only saving grace for AP/TS people

Missing