1098°
Deal Cadet
Baku32

IMG20221226103358

UP(W) region

At same benefits ,Rs94 plan was of 45 days 

Rs 107 was for 50 days.

IMG20221226103336

Similarly ,397 Rs plan was for 200 days before(earlier it was 365 days 😢)

I can't even receive 3G stable signal at my rural place ,no ,4G in sight and even then ,

they shrink plans.

Expired
75 Comments  |  
50 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

may be they are kind of surprised or irritated you did not port out😄

BSNL knows only this nothing more, went for porting once just horrible experience they do not enjoy their work at all

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

bsnl new tag line - disconnecting india

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

In Karnataka Circle also validity is reduced. Now we have to shell out more money for recharges only. After validity is completed, only 7days are allowed to receive a call, SMS etc. After 7 days everything will be stopped. Jio, VI is better than this neutral_face

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Port out soon so that BSNL can be sold to Mr. A asap 😊

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

BSNL is the only provider that provides the cheapest plan to afford for keeping a secondary number alive just for receiving SMS/calls. Does any other telecom company provide any affordable plan?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Which is that cheapest plan? @bdatta1981

View 31 more replies
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

If u r just using bsnl for just incoming.y to go for plans? Just maintain main bal.they deduct 2rs for every two days.obe day u get og n ic one day only ic..

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I have old idea sim recharge not done for year almost still incoming is working.

But maybe because it's old idea sim.

Same is not case with new vi sim.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Tariff change happened on December 1st

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Can BSNL 397 plan be queued?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
No...
View 3 more replies
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
they shrink plans

Their workforce, revenue, market share, technology, QoS, signal strength, BTS, core infrastructure (working condition), assets, goodwill, brand image and almost everything shrinks every passing day - so validity will shrink too... Quite normal.

One thing is swelling - the salary of the remaining sarkari moron puppet babus bossing this morbid institution with every Central Government DA hike, but that's what all matters to them, isn't it?

Woow days are really coming to this woow country soon! Expect divestment soon...

Link Copied

🥲

Link Copied

All scolding bsnl but i am wishing to port my 2 more airtel numbers to bsnl.only common man like me knows the value of bsnl 😎

Generous Generous
Admin
Link Copied
may be u have good network in your area ...  
View 1 more reply
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

BSNL is doing whatever they are told to do by their Master's Master

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Bsnl the personal pimp of jeeo. 

...We are not getting enough subscribers addition... 

Bsnl: we are sending them..... 

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

What is minimum recharge (any operator) to get only incoming calls?

I am currently using bsnl as secondary sim but after seeing this I think I have to port out

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

The only advantage of bsnl is you won't get otp on time so scammers won't be able to scam you as you won't be able to provide OTP on time

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
A good salesman will turn any issue into a feature 😄
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

I am on 5 year incoming an free internet plan of jio, 65, 1 rupee recharges at Rs.65

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

BSNL works in very different.

Earlier days i used to have network issue during power outage. But complaining to nearest BSNL exchange, the SDO was so cooperating. They raised the issue with field engineer and was fixed withing a week time.

So it all depends how nearest BSNL exchange works.

It may not be same for all.

Also one can try to raise complaint at their portal and nearest BSNL exchange will revert back.

Portal link - https://pgrms.bsnl...in and https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelet...

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
True
Go to the nearest BSNL office, there's one in every city
Talk to an officer there, he'll co-operate
I had good experience recently, he guided me very patiently and helped me in complaining to higher authority (GM Meerut UP West) with respect to Bsnl fibre installation at my home in a village
Fibre was installed in 1 week with no extra charges
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Rs 107 was for 90 days last year, now reduced to 30 days

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Has BSNL not filed Bankruptcy yet? (Courtesy: Karlo Duniya Muthi main + main doston ke liye kaam karta hoon)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

BSNL is now considered a mobile company that powers only your 2nd SIM or parents SIM

BSNL should understand their place in telecom industry and launch plans accordingly

They are digging their grave by spoiling the 94 and 107 plans

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don't really understand why so much negative feedback about bsnl. I got 1 year plan about to expire in a month and I almost used 1 to 2gb data daily out of my 3gb. Other than that, I didn't face any severe issues. Sometimes, I am even getting 4g in my home and office and at the same time jio is not so good as per my wife. Yes, may be we won't get astonishing speeds in bsnl but still my purpose is being served. Yet, I am planning to port my main bsnl sim to jio to get advantage of 5g and uninterrupted calls and data.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

All the network providers increased plan costs but BSNL reduced the plan validities. Both are Same. Government networks are also same as Private networks. Looting people money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great job, BSNL. It was really necessary to ensure the hikes for their efficient tireless workforce. Plus the awesome management that has been providing the latest and the best that the technology has to offer.

IMO, they should reintroduce incoming call tariff.

To top if all off, they still have the 20p/20KB data scheme.... But, the silver-lining is that, their speed will make you feel that 20KB is plenty of data.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Add semi colon in it not just coma, it's looks like 9cr something...

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

there is a 197 plan which is great for validity

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Close BSNL services if using as secondary SIM.
Hamne bhi close kr diye neutral_face
On regular basis, there is at least 1 hike in tariff prices or reduction in validity of existing plans.
From common man's perspective, telecom prices have now crossed affordable threshold limit pensive
Ye log ab khulle me lootenge sabko..koi nahi rukne wala...it's loot time for telecoms..
sabka time aata hai..kal apna tha aaj unka hai ?? confused
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I use BSNL as primary sim bcoz i have wifi at home

Cheap plans with greate offer

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied
Ye bsnl MH me main balance se validity plan activate hote hia kya abhi . Yaar , faltu me mene main balance stock karke rkha hai ye bsnl me cry . 2G bhi nahi aata hai thik se .
replyuser
Click here to reply