Hot Deal BSNL stopped 36 Rs. validity plan and started new 74/75 Rs. plan

7604°
Deal Subedar
53
2952
23

I received a message today as below from BSNL

“प्रिय बीएसएनएल ग्राहक, कृपया ध्यान दें कि PV 36/37 दिनांक 07.06.2019 से संशोधित कर के PV 74/75 हो गया है| PV 74/75 में पाए मुफ्त 100 मिनट वौइस् कॉल और 2GB Data 15 दिनों के लिए + PRBT सिग्नेचर tune 60 दिनों के लिए| प्लान वैलिडिटी 180 दिन| T&C apply call 1503”

This means BSNL has stopped the 36 Rs. plan. And now we have to recharge for 74/75 Rs. every six months.

45 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
2
1442
12

Time to switch to other network after using it for approx 8 yrs

351
1454
18
24karat wrote:

Time to switch to other network after using it for approx 8 yrs

Lol why bro, just because if this 75 thing?
Earlier it used to be 35 around for 3 months validity extension right….. So not much of a difference……
I thought you are just shifting because of this change that’s why asking…..

2
1442
12
Expand
jileg wrote:

Lol why bro, just because if this 75 thing?
Earlier it used to be 35 around for 3 months validity extension right….. So not much of a difference……
I thought you are just shifting because of this change that’s why asking…..

Earlier it was 36 rs 180 days

351
1454
18
Expand
24karat wrote:

Earlier it was 36 rs 180 days

No bro for my plan I paid around 35 for validity extension for 3 months …..

57
139
2
Expand
jileg wrote:

No bro for my plan I paid around 35 for validity extension for 3 months …..

In my state also it’s for 180 days worth ₹36

57
139
2

Thinking migrate to Jio.. but I have my secondary sim as Jio…

57
139
2

What if I don’t recharge to Jio..for how many days I can keep alive that sim without rechraging it ???

Means it will be active for incomming calls… Only no recharge ….

If anyone please let me know

204
5619
59

Bsnl want to suicide or what?

2
1442
12

Which ither network will be good?  Need for incoming mostly

162
428
3
24karat wrote:

Which ither network will be good?  Need for incoming mostly

Bsnl anytime! *personal opinion though wink

2
1442
12
Expand
Blackarch wrote:

Bsnl anytime! *personal opinion though wink

V bad experience wid bsnl broadband…. Landline…so closed dat too in last year

162
428
3
Expand
24karat wrote:

V bad experience wid bsnl broadband…. Landline…so closed dat too in last year

It’s like government hospitals, include best and worst joy joy

21,306
126635
1613
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Usse kya karne ka?

it will show if its working or not on ur no.

53
2952
23
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

it will show if its working or not on ur no.

tried this. showing 49 voucher for 180 days. But it is for new users only.

21,306
126635
1613
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

tried this. showing 49 voucher for 180 days. But it is for new users only.

so 36/37 is not showing to u?

50
20
0
rajrocks wrote:

@rohan8397 circle?

All circles, in so far as i know.
Don’t understand what the hue and cry and ‘surprise’ is all about!
the vendor (call centres) of BSNL themselves give out details of, till when a plan can be activated. If the same information is available officially to them.
Sometimes the agents even unofficially hint at new plans, changes.
it was clear in May end , June itself that they are changing the benefits slightly and prices a lot for 180 day validity
Had thrice reconfirmed that the Freedom Plan (136Rs 731 days) isn’t being pulled down.
Irrespective of unlimited plan top-ups, for keeping outgoing ‘alive’ .. after using 153/365days.. found the 136Rs. plan least bothersome.
Like that old bike advert: fill it, shut it, forget it.

@rohan8397 so what’s your plan for future. You’d use pay as you go combo packs that come with validity.
Or do validity only recharge ? (153 for a year gives some balance or small data. Otherwise 136 is clean and simple)
Clean because MTNL BSNL don’t play games of plan benefits changes once customer buys it.
and now often give revolving extension to the additional/extra data benefits for combo packs.
Are you living anywhere where their 4G network is live? smile

53
2952
23
Expand
AltamasAlam wrote:

All circles, in so far as i know.
Don’t understand what the hue and cry and ‘surprise’ is all about!
the vendor (call centres) of BSNL themselves give out details of, till when a plan can be activated. If the same information is available officially to them.
Sometimes the agents even unofficially hint at new plans, changes.
it was clear in May end , June itself that they are changing the benefits slightly and prices a lot for 180 day validity
Had thrice reconfirmed that the Freedom Plan (136Rs 731 days) isn’t being pulled down.
Irrespective of unlimited plan top-ups, for keeping outgoing ‘alive’ .. after using 153/365days.. found the 136Rs. plan least bothersome.
Like that old bike advert: fill it, shut it, forget it.

@rohan8397 so what’s your plan for future. You’d use pay as you go combo packs that come with validity.
Or do validity only recharge ? (153 for a year gives some balance or small data. Otherwise 136 is clean and simple)
Clean because MTNL BSNL don’t play games of plan benefits changes once customer buys it.
and now often give revolving extension to the additional/extra data benefits for combo packs.
Are you living anywhere where their 4G network is live? smile

BSNL is my permanent number since 8 years. Where other network fails, BSNL would be there, especially in rural areas. Use it for incoming and bank stuff only.
Mostly I top up from these free loot recharges from amazon, freecharge and such.
As said by you, 136 plan looks good if available now. Otherwise would have to go for the 75 plan.

BSNL 4g is not available in my area

514
30682
331

Old news
Remember last time recharging with 72 plan (Karnataka circle) instead of regular 36
Probably they too modified the plan post Airtel/Idea/Vodafone limitations on simcard usage

51
152
1

Yes, 75 rs now for 180 days.

80
3178
73

earlier i used to pay 36 for 180 days ..
bad move BSNL

2
1442
12
hackerboys wrote:

earlier i used to pay 36 for 180 days ..
bad move BSNL

Yea but we have no other option for those who mostly use it for incomming or do less outgoing call

0
3129
33

Y don’t people keep Jio as secondary sim? I m using Jio as secondary sim and haven’t recharged it from last 1.5 yr approx.

0
1209
15
Expand
jileg wrote:

No bro for my plan I paid around 35 for validity extension for 3 months …..

😯

Missing