Bsnl validity extension

220°
Critic
MrCritic

Hi guys! My bsnl plan is expiring today and on *123#  it’s showing credit expiry on 02/01/22 i.e; 1week from today.
Will my talktime balance (500+) really expire on 02/01/22 as I had heard in past that they extend 3days validity by charging ₹2 from main balance!!
Moreover they used to auto-activate the minimum validity plan via balance on expiry of current plan, in past.

Anyone knows about current scenario? TIA

Note- Number belongs to Bihar circle.

55 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

No it is 30p/min and 1p/2s in 107/106 respectively.

Then definately 106 is better.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

You sure about this?

I am using it. Occasional calls. Dial *123# or *124# and select Tariff Plan Change. Check details, it tells everything.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Hm then better go for 106 plan if available

But heard 106 recharge is automatically converted to 107 post recharge of 106

U r correct!
Got deduction message of 106(actual deduction is also 106)..but showing PV 107 in bsnl self care app while current tariff is showing as per_second on 123#.
They should have included 100sms too(1 upi verification me 2-3sms chala jata h)

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

U r correct!
Got deduction message of 106(actual deduction is also 106)..but showing PV 107 in bsnl self care app while current tariff is showing as per_second on 123#.
They should have included 100sms too(upi verification me 2-3sms chala jata h)

It better be 1ps/2sec

I will also port ot bsnl now blush

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
chunnumunnuannu wrote:

Call BSNL cc. They should refund it.

You can recharge through main balance using *444*397#.

Years back they activated some plan available at that time, on next day to the expiry. When I complained to cc they asked me to do a recharge of my choice within 28 day and then the debited balance will be refunded. I recharged on 28th day and got the refund. 

This may also work if they say so. But you need to talk to their cc.

Thanks for sharing your experience!!

But my experience with them is not good.
There are giving waiting time of 20-40minutes on calling 1503 and most of the times, bsnl guys deny any type of help on enquiry citing ‘server is down’ and ask to call after 4hrs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
RunZone wrote:

It better be 1ps/2sec

I will also port ot bsnl now blush

Per Sec have been discontinued on most plans.

Got this message in October 2021.

Dear Customer, Now PV 153/199/197/397/399/485/666/699/999/1499/1999/2399 and FRC 249 are Per Minute Plan and PV 997 is Per Second Plan.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

From next time onwards needs to be cautious enough to recharge plan of my choice on the last day of plan expiry.

I always do last of expiry. In BSNL it is mandatory to have a base plan to recharge special plan.

I think 397 is a special plan. You must recharge 397 plan before current plan expiry. It will extend the validity of base plan too.

If you do special plan recharge after expiry, no plan benifits will be activated. You have to do base plan again to activate benifits.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

There are giving waiting time of 20-40minutes on calling 1503 and most of the times, bsnl guys deny any type of help on enquiry citing ‘server is down’ and ask to call after 4hrs.

If you are choosing Hindi language then try choosing English. It works sometime. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

I’m from Andhra, BSNL telugu care is friendly n majority time call connects in less than a minute.

But they have limited control over the system in resolving issues. They are outsourced employees.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
simhapur wrote:

I always do last of expiry. In BSNL it is mandatory to have a base plan to recharge special plan.

I think 397 is a special plan. You must recharge 397 plan before current plan expiry. It will extend the validity of base plan too.

If you do special plan recharge after expiry, no plan benifits will be activated. You have to do base plan again to activate benifits.

Anything 49+ works in BSNL now whether you have validity or not. Rs.50 TopUp can be done on GPI/GPII numbers and it gives 1 day validity and then Rs.2 deduction. I noticed this in Nov starting. Before that even for using 56_10GB plan you need validity but now you can directly recharge any plan like 56 without service validity also.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
simhapur wrote:

397 is base plan (validity plan voucher) and not the STV

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
chunnumunnuannu wrote:

If you are choosing Hindi language then try choosing English. It works sometime. 

Yes, changing English language or calling from non-bsnl number sometimes(not always) reduces the wait time but from last few months whenever I call them for any enquiry/complaints, they cite ‘application down’ issue and ask to call again after few hours and that  continues..Tried today too and got the same response.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Anything 49+ works in BSNL now whether you have validity or not. Rs.50 TopUp can be done on GPI/GPII numbers and it gives 1 day validity and then Rs.2 deduction. I noticed this in Nov starting. Before that even for using 56_10GB plan you need validity but now you can directly recharge any plan like 56 without service validity also.

Thanks!! Didn’t know about this!
Last year I had to recharge PV75  over STV97 to use it.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Looks like, Now it’s the best option to keep main balance strictly under ₹100. And recharge STVs as per need, otherwise get 30days validity for ₹20 via auto-debit of ₹2!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

Looks like, Now it’s the best option to keep main balance strictly under ₹100. And recharge STVs as per need, otherwise get 30days validity for ₹20 via auto-debit of ₹2!!

Yeah and Rs.2 deduction is for 4 days and occur on 6th day. So 6 times a month only.

Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Yeah and Rs.2 deduction is for 4 days and occur on 6th day. So 6 times a month only.

2 Rs deduction is for 5 days. So on 6th day again Rs 2 will be deducted for next 5 days validity.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

2 Rs deduction is for 5 days. So on 6th day again Rs 2 will be deducted for next 5 days validity.

Did I write something else? smile The OG validity given after Rs.2 deduction is for 4 days only. On 5th day no OG validity. On Day 6, Rs.2 deduction again.

So 30Days/5= 6 Times x Rs.2 = 12/month.

Link Copied
Expand
desiviru wrote:

Did I write something else? smile The OG validity given after Rs.2 deduction is for 4 days only. On 5th day no OG validity. On Day 6, Rs.2 deduction again.

So 30Days/5= 6 Times x Rs.2 = 12/month.

difference between 4 and 5 days 😄

I get the SMS like that only… Not sure about OG on 5th day.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
makeourdeal wrote:

difference between 4 and 5 days 😄

I get the SMS like that only… Not sure about OG on 5th day.

Yeah 5th Day is celebrated as Kuch Ni Honey Wala Day. Even recharge with topup like 10/20 stops that day. IC calls dont work also and keep saying swtiched off. IC SMS works though :)

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/739101/medium/Screenshot_2022-02-02-01-39-12-72_ccfaa0aae8acc3741b266a6edfeb6051.jpg?1643746163I have main balance and validity of my current plan (which i got with mnp) is about to expire tomorrow.. Can I recharge with this 24 tariff voucher to extend validity or is it compulsory to recharge with plan voucher.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
irajnish wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/739101/medium/Screenshot_2022-02-02-01-39-12-72_ccfaa0aae8acc3741b266a6edfeb6051.jpg?1643746163I have main balance and validity of my current plan (which i got with mnp) is about to expire tomorrow.. Can I recharge with this 24 tariff voucher to extend validity or is it compulsory to recharge with plan voucher.

It’s a rate cutter bro!
You need to recharge with plan vouchers starting ₹49 to extend validity.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied
Expand
MrCritic wrote:

U r correct!
They should have included 100sms too(1 upi verification me 2-3sms chala jata h)

What is the call rate you got in 106 plan.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
irajnish wrote:

What is the call rate you got in 106 plan.

1p/sec but yet to exhaust free 100min.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Thanks I activated the same plan but they have activated bsnl tune which I dont need and I have tried every possible way to deactivate it.
STOP to 155223, UNSUB to 56700, BT DACT to 56700
Called 155223 . Tried unsubscribing from bsnl tune portal.

Also, from last one  month I am calling and emailing them to deactivate MCA service.
I tried all possible ways to deactivate it. 
Sending UNSUB MCA to 17010 fails.
😅

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
irajnish wrote:

Thanks I activated the same plan but they have activated bsnl tune which I dont need and I have tried every possible way to deactivate it.
STOP to 155223, UNSUB to 56700, BT DACT to 56700
Called 155223 . Tried unsubscribing from bsnl tune portal.

Also, from last one  month I am calling and emailing them to deactivate MCA service.
I tried all possible ways to deactivate it. 
Sending UNSUB MCA to 17010 fails.
😅

Don’t worry it will auto deactivate after free period.

replyuser
Click here to reply