Are you participating in it?
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Burger King IPO - Buy or Not ?

3312°
Hunk
bikidas2060

Burger King IPO is set to open on 2nd Dec 2020. Price band has been set to 59/60₹

The proposed IPO will see the company raise ₹810 crore, comprising a fresh issue of shares amounting to ₹450 crore, while the promoter entity QSR Asia Pte Ltd will sell up to 60 million shares, aggregating to ₹360 crore at the upper end of the price band.
Source: https://www.livemint.com/market/stock-market-ne...

Deal Wiki

Burger King IPO Details

IPO Date Dec 2, 2020 – Dec 4, 2020
Issue Type Book Built Issue
*IPO Issue Size 135,000,000 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹810.00 Cr)

• Fresh Issue 75,000,000 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹450.00 Cr)
  • Offer for Sale 60,000,000 Eq Shares of ₹10 (aggregating up to ₹360.00 Cr)
    Face Value ₹10 per equity share
    IPO Price ₹59 to ₹60 per equity share
    Market Lot 250 Shares
    Min Order Quantity 250 Shares
    Listing At BSE, NSE

Burger King IPO Tentative Date / Timetable
Bid/Offer Opens On Dec 2, 2020
Bid/Offer Closes On Dec 4, 2020
Finalisation of Basis of Allotment Dec 9, 2020
Initiation of Refunds Dec 10, 2020
Credit of Shares to Demat Acct Dec 11, 2020
IPO Shares Listing Date Dec 14, 2020

Burger King IPO Lot Size and Price (Retail)

• Minimum 1 lot (250 shares)=₹15,000
  • Maximum 13 lots (3250 shares) = ₹195,000

Burger King IPO Registrar (In case any mishap happens)
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Link Intime India Private Ltd
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S.Marg,
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai – 400083
(Phone: +91-22-4918 6270
Email: [email protected]

Company Promoters:
QSR Asia Pte. Ltd is the promoter of the company.

DRHP: https://listing.bseindia.com/download/348994/IP...

data source: https://www.chittorgarh.com/ipo/burger-king-ipo...

IPO Status:
retail 68.15x
NII 354.11x
QIB 86.64x
Total 156.65x

as of Dec 04, 2020 / 5:00PM IST
210 Comments  |  
99 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

And that’s not even 1% of their entire portfolio. wink

They are initial investors for a ipo of 800 crores they have given 90 crores approx 12-13% already at a average of 58.15

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

They are initial investors for a ipo of 800 crores they have given 90 crores approx 12-13% already at a average of 58.15

There is a possibility they will buy more and take it to 100-150 in next 3-4 years

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

NAhin .

Our demography is very young and upper middle class is growing.so consumption related growth will remain strong .

As per census reports India will over take China in population in 2040.

Our demography will remain skewed towards young till 2050.

In next 10 year -

China will become number 1 market of world.

India will become number 2 market of world

These are all of demographic dividends.

In next 10 years – each passing year western countries demography becomes older and older.
And there population continue to fall.this going to affect there consumption pattern.
These countries need to continue importing labour from other countries to replace there retiring labour force

So in next 20 to 30 years we are completely in uncharted territory and China and India expected to benefit from these Changes in world order.

Han bhai… Everything you said is right. But you know, this demographic dividend for India is there since 2004. 16 years already passed without any visible results so far. Majority young population here is still unemployable. Having young generation is different than having skilled, healthy and employable young generations.

I am not passimistic about this and not so optimistic either and hope India capitalize on this demographic dividend soon like Asian economies of China and South Korea did.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
gc1992 wrote:

Han bhai… Everything you said is right. But you know, this demographic dividend for India is there since 2004. 16 years already passed without any visible results so far. Majority young population here is still unemployable. Having young generation is different than having skilled, healthy and employable young generations.

I am not passimistic about this and not so optimistic either and hope India capitalize on this demographic dividend soon like Asian economies of China and South Korea did.

We can’t compare China with us .

China dose well because they reward merit and efficiency.

Our reservation system made our talent went to Western countries for getting recognised . corruption and Buracracy is 2nd problem.

Where govt interference is less we did well. Eg – IT and pharma

Now lot of western companies have Indians at helm.

Even with these limitations Indian economy done well in last 16 years .

But govt slowly loosening it interference in companies.and coming out of businesses.slowly things will change in fevor of business .so some talent to started to come back.and India’s huge market is very big attraction.

Even if 140 crore population spend rs.10 per hour then how much it adds up to economy in future.

There is no need of pessimism here.

We can make lot of money in market for sure in next decade

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Read somewhere that its 40% premium in grey market…i guess one can invest to get initial level gains, but for long term one has to do some research on their business model nd Technicals…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Market garam hai hathoda mar do

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

IF ALLOTED TO U THAT MEANS UNDERSBSCRIBED AND NO GAIN BUT IN DISCOUNT PRICE. IF U DID NOT ALLOT ANY LOT THAN IT WILL LIST WITH ABOUT 150% GAIN.
MY EXPERIENCE

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
kishore1173 wrote:

IF ALLOTED TO U THAT MEANS UNDERSBSCRIBED AND NO GAIN BUT IN DISCOUNT PRICE. IF U DID NOT ALLOT ANY LOT THAN IT WILL LIST WITH ABOUT 150% GAIN.
MY EXPERIENCE

+1

joy joy joy joy
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Retail quota is very low, Which means higher GMP, So apply, Even that’s good brand and management so can hold for long as well

Link Copied

Buy, We will get burgers and fries in AGM joy joy joy joy

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I’m gonna apply and hold for as long as i can! Will be a great investment i believe!!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Invest if u want it for long term or use for for some listing gains . No use for short term

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
happydealss wrote:

Buy, We will get burgers and fries in AGM joy joy joy joy

Whopper as Dividend

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai I have a doubt. Gland Pharma did not have spectacular subscription. Why did it move up so much???

Gland pharma business segment has no competition but retailers didn’t subscribe much because of its promoters but institutions brought in huge quantity

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This is a loss making company will not invest for long term yet

One more concern McDonald’s burgers are better than burger king

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

What are the basis of figures you are posted.

Give me link for these figures .

Main hawa hawa ki BAAT pe believe Nahin kartha.

We are in golden period of investment in market till 2050.

Covid induced recession is one of event.

It dose not change India’s and markets long term outlook.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/in...

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/in...

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

NAhin .

Our demography is very young and upper middle class is growing.so consumption related growth will remain strong .

As per census reports India will over take China in population in 2040.

Our demography will remain skewed towards young till 2050.

In next 10 year -

China will become number 1 market of world.

India will become number 2 market of world

These are all of demographic dividends.

In next 10 years – each passing year western countries demography becomes older and older.
And there population continue to fall.this going to affect there consumption pattern.
These countries need to continue importing labour from other countries to replace there retiring labour force

So in next 20 to 30 years we are completely in uncharted territory and China and India expected to benefit from these Changes in world order.

Dreaming big is good but taking those big dreams for granted is not. In 30 years China will leave India behind in dust(both figuratively as well as literally with its space program) & Vietnam & even Bangladesh will probably catch up with India if not surpass it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Now loss making companies can bring ipo just have to payoff fund managers who ride on investor small money. So eventually all the cash loss making e commerce company will bring ipo and founders and vc will make billion. The retail investors will get duped and we all diners category can remain happy getting pittance deals for wasting time..

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
sandeep01234 wrote:

Retail quota is very low, Which means higher GMP, So apply, Even that’s good brand and management so can hold for long as well

That’s what the game is I think.
Give lesser no of shares to DII and RII and pump up the share price rolleyes confused

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

+🔥 and ✝️ Karma given bro 😎

Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Dreaming big is good but taking those big dreams for granted is not. In 30 years China will leave India behind in dust(both figuratively as well as literally with its space program) & Vietnam & even Bangladesh will probably catch up with India if not surpass it.

Where I said India will over take China?

India will remain @ second spot overtaking USA.

Viatanam and Bangladesh.you must be joking.

Where would they get huge domestic consumption market?

I am talking about huge domestic consumption next 30 years.i am betting domestic consumption theme.

If are so sure about Bangladesh economy then you can invest in there stock market.

Indian government allowed Indian investors to invest in overseas markets too😜

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Minimum of 250 shares valued upto Rs.15,000 would be one concern whether to invest in it or not.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Predominantly all the stores are hired by the company. Negligible franchise. Future is good as people started eating outside. Long term players. Stay invested for better returns. Look for Jubilant and McDonald…

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
RedSkull wrote:

Minimum of 250 shares valued upto Rs.15,000 would be one concern whether to invest in it or not.

That’s just 1 lot.

Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Where I said India will over take China?

India will remain @ second spot overtaking USA.

Viatanam and Bangladesh.you must be joking.

Where would they get huge domestic consumption market?

I am talking about huge domestic consumption next 30 years.i am betting domestic consumption theme.

If are so sure about Bangladesh economy then you can invest in there stock market.

Indian government allowed Indian investors to invest in overseas markets too😜

Well highlighted the point of Consumption. The only reason any corporate is ready to grab a pie of market share and willing to invest in India due to population size.

Missing