Hot Deal

Campaign to give 1(or zero) stars to OLA on playstore.

327°
  • 1505
  • 35
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
    • Self Promotion : 2
Deal Cadet
tangocash

All OLA customers are facing issues like

Driver asking cash or online and denying to come if it is online payment. Customer is charged fee. 

Drivers threatening passengers, asking more than billed amount, asking cash even if already paid online. Many such incidents people reported on net. 

Auto number & Driver diffrent than that showing in the app, which is very common & a huge security lapse. 

cancelation fee charged to customer even when driver cancels ride, then you have to call them to get it removed. Bcoz in app support says Please Try Again Later

Sorry, we are currently experiencing a technical issue. Please try again after sometime.


Imagine people who go to a new city, reaching at odd hours of night or early morning, elders, women, women with children, what they go through. 

OLA turns a deaf ear to all such complaints even when they have technology to easily resolve these issues. 

So it’s time we take steps to get better service & ensure safety for us and our families when we use OLA

I urge everyone who has gone through any of the above situation to rate OLA 1 star in Google play store & leave comments mentioning their issues.

Pls help spread this on other social media platforms too. 🙏🏻

 

  

Expired
34 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

bhavish ka dimaag khrab huya pda ha.he is just preparing for an ipo for investors.God bless people who still believe in him.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is the same happening for uber too,?

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

its the driver at fault 

report them to ola customer care , shoot mail alon with complete detail of name, vechicle number ride details

bad apples must be thrown out

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

i tried ola first time and when i clicked book ride.

The ride was booked before payment,so instantly auto guy called me and i was struggling with language and finally managed to reach him.I had to do payment while in auto,was having 50% cb offer from amazon.When i arrived destination he asked cash and i said have done online payment.He said many things which i didn’t understood most,he wasn’t having a happy face while talking.what something i understood was 

u should have told payment was online earlieer

its a big hassle for them to get payment and all

Usually we get option to pay or cod and order gets placed in amazon and shopping websites

here it was reverse

This is my first ola experience





Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recently booked Ola outstation and yes I agree they are asking extra amount and cash

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

bhavish ka dimaag khrab huya pda ha.he is just preparing for an ipo for investors.God bless people who still believe in him.

bhavish gya tel lene 

phle bhai 0 rating do 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Playstore can remove all ratings from & to  specific date anytime.

They have did the same earlier.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I don’t see any diff with uber also, btw every other day i see boycott this n rate this for something something,people hv so much energy to waste here and there

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

every where is happening,

now ola show in advance destination and payment MTD na ?

main they didn’t cancel the ride soon i have 2 account if 1 not cancel i booked from second 🤣🤣🤣

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

better to report the bad experience to official Twitter,facebook, nodal officer, cc email.

Play store/ app owner removes any bad comment/ratings after their copy paste reply " email to [email protected] " so no good will come out of these efforts.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How about using alternatives like uber rather than doing this thread and low rating stuff?

OLA isn’t government stuff that they’re running from taxpayers’ accounts. It’s a company; if you don’t like it, then don’t use it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Everything Ola does is a failure. Cabs, Food, E-Scooters, International Expansion.

Shows up those IITs for the low-quality reservation hellholes they are.


Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Playstore ratings will be corrected within few days. Waste of time and waste of energy. Report publicly on their Twitter timeline everytime. Moreover don’t expect much, ola has been like this from beginning.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

bhavish gya tel lene 

phle bhai 0 rating do 

2 saal pehle hi kardi thi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:

its the driver at fault 

report them to ola customer care , shoot mail alon with complete detail of name, vechicle number ride details

bad apples must be thrown out

Ola thinks customers who complain about bad service are the bad apples who should be fined & thrown out. 😄

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
chunnumunnuannu wrote:

Playstore can remove all ratings from & to  specific date anytime.

They have did the same earlier.

I think we should do what we can in our power. It’s better than doing nothing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
binod_babu wrote:

I don’t see any diff with uber also, btw every other day i see boycott this n rate this for something something,people hv so much energy to waste here and there

Well then you do that for Uber also. I didn’t say boycott. 
Expecting decent service on paying money Is our right. 
You are free to exercise your choice and do nothing about it. No issues.😇

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

better to report the bad experience to official Twitter,facebook, nodal officer, cc email.

Play store/ app owner removes any bad comment/ratings after their copy paste reply " email to [email protected] " so no good will come out of these efforts.

OK we can start from playstore and move to other social media.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
TempAcc wrote:

How about using alternatives like uber rather than doing this thread and low rating stuff?

OLA isn’t government stuff that they’re running from taxpayers’ accounts. It’s a company; if you don’t like it, then don’t use it.

What a great idea. 

Yes we should move from one alternative to other and never complain and keep taking sh*t from everyone. When we have taken enough sh*t from one then use alternative and take sh*t from them untill we have had enough then move again to next alternative but never dare to complain. 

This way every company gets to treat their customers like sh*t and face no consequence

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

PS – Same applies to political parties and voters. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ULYSSES wrote:

Playstore ratings will be corrected within few days.

How bro? Curious 🤔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
TempAcc wrote:

How about using alternatives like uber rather than doing this thread and low rating stuff?

OLA isn’t government stuff that they’re running from taxpayers’ accounts. It’s a company; if you don’t like it, then don’t use it.

+1

Best way to deal with such companies is to switch to its competitor.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Snapz wrote:

How bro? Curious 🤔

Huge number of ratings (any star) within a short time will be treated as manipulation. So they just analyse the pattern, timings, locations, subject, fluctuation in overall rating average etc and decide a range of days, & remove all the ratings given on those days. In this process even genuine ratings will also be gone.

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied

Same Here…Most Of Time Driver Not Ready To Pick-up If We Already Paid Online & Some time they cancelled trip, They Want Only Cash.


Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
tangocash wrote:

Ola thinks customers who complain about bad service are the bad apples who should be fined & thrown out. 😄

and customer like i thinks its the driver 

customer is the king and the king can do no wrong

So its driver who is at fault and ola who doesnt listen to customer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Spanjaykumar wrote:

Same Here…Most Of Time Driver Not Ready To Pick-up If We Already Paid Online & Some time they cancelled trip, They Want Only Cash.


One can’t depend on ola uber.. always better to have backup ready.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Snapz wrote:

One can’t depend on ola uber.. always better to have backup ready.

Like?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Like?

Know the nearby auto spots… have contact details of local taxi n auto… etc

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Spiderguy252 wrote:

Everything Ola does is a failure. Cabs, Food, E-Scooters, International Expansion.

Shows up those IITs for the low-quality reservation hellholes they are.


So how many IITs calls you rejected before studying at MIT or Howard lol

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

So how many IITs calls you rejected before studying at MIT or Howard lol

Zero. And I didn’t go to a phoren country either.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply