Can anybody please provide PDF for SSC CGL books

Can anybody please provide PDF for SSC CGL books

55°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
5412
125
Can anybody please provide PDF for SSC CGL books

https://www.amazon.in/Quantitative-Aptitude-Com...
Rs aggarwal quantitative aptitude latest edition
https://www.amazon.in/Modern-Approach-Verbal-No...
Rs aggarwal a modern approach to verbal and non verbal reasoning latest edition
Will buy these once the delivery resume, till then if anybody has the pdf, please share

8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
198
458
6

These books are not going to help in cracking CGL. CGL needs different type of preparation.

Missing
Blogger
216
1930
54

go through Mrunal . org for quality content , updated very often

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
317
6

It seems you are just starting your preparation for CGL. For Maths —> Learn basic concepts from RS Agrawal / You tube videos. (There are numerous channels available in YouTube for basics/advance level Questions. You can refer Rakesh Yadav class notes for Shortcuts/Quick methods. Quantum CAT by Sarvesh k. Verma is also very helpful for Maths. For Reasoning, if you’re completely new to the preparation then you can go for RS Agrawal otherwise there is no need to purchase any book for Reasoning because they ask very basic questions in prelims. So, You can directly practice questions from mock tests. The most important thing is : A lot of Practice + Mock tests. All the best!

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
317
6
rogerthat wrote:

go through Mrunal . org for quality content , updated very often

Mrunal.org for CGL preparation?🤔

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
5412
125
Rahil42 wrote:

These books are not going to help in cracking CGL. CGL needs different type of preparation.

Please be a little more elaborative

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
16
5412
125
Pani-Puri wrote:

It seems you are just starting your preparation for CGL. For Maths —> Learn basic concepts from RS Agrawal / You tube videos. (There are numerous channels available in YouTube for basics/advance level Questions. You can refer Rakesh Yadav class notes for Shortcuts/Quick methods. Quantum CAT by Sarvesh k. Verma is also very helpful for Maths. For Reasoning, if you’re completely new to the preparation then you can go for RS Agrawal otherwise there is no need to purchase any book for Reasoning because they ask very basic questions in prelims. So, You can directly practice questions from mock tests. The most important thing is : A lot of Practice + Mock tests. All the best!

Please share links of best youtube channels according to you

Missing
Deal Cadet
167
317
6
Expand
lucifer02tenyson wrote:

Please share links of best youtube channels according to you

Study smart, Adda247, WiFi study, Abhinay Sharma, Maths by Amiya, IG Tutorials, Meritshine, E1 coaching, Infinitesimal, My pathshala/Gagan Pratap maths, Amar Sir etc…etc…

Missing
Deal Cadet
198
458
6
Expand
lucifer02tenyson wrote:

Please be a little more elaborative

Focus more on mocks than solving from book. Clear your concept from youtube videos. Go throughly last year papers. Learn tricks but dont indulge yourself too much into complex tricks. CGL is all about quantity rather than quality. Focus on quantity.

Also do remember CGL consist of 600 marks of maths/english. Give more time on them, Dont waste time on remembering whole GK books. GK comes onoy for 50,its not worth it. English comes very easy, focus on vocab rest is very easy. Since from 2017 TCS started taking SSC paper, they are asking lengthy quantitative ability paper (Read calculative) unlike previous years.

P.S: Remember most important thing to crack SSC is strategy.

Missing