Can anyone using jio tv+ in non-jio fiber connection in smart tv. Is there any apk link available to use

63°
Deal Subedar
400
1532
12

Can anyone using jio tv+ in non-jio fiber connection. Is there any apk link available to use please PM

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
90
471
29

thop tv, oreo tv

400
1532
12
utking wrote:

thop tv, oreo tv

I am new to android and smart tv.. so this apps will be there in play store? Will regional language channels will be available on this app

101
541
15

Yes original language is there but not available in playstore

400
1532
12
Sumit09 wrote:

Yes original language is there but not available in playstore

can u suggest any youtube video how to side load the apks and links

101
6883
179

Jio TV+? I am using Jio TV w/o any issues for the past few months in Airtel and Vi networks.

400
1532
12
LIMBO wrote:

Jio TV+? I am using Jio TV w/o any issues for the past few months in Airtel and Vi networks.

R u talking about android tv or mobile device? Jio tv app is not there in android tv play store

101
6883
179
Expand
pvprasad wrote:

R u talking about android tv or mobile device? Jio tv app is not there in android tv play store

Mobile.

400
1532
12
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Mobile.

Ok.. need suggestion in smart tv

63
152
1

Download thop tv apk file in your laptop or mobile

Copy the apk file using pen drive to pc

Or you can you an app call SENDFILE
AVAILABLE FOR TV AS WELL AS MOBILE FOR WIRELESS TRANSFER OF APPS

63
152
1

Then install the same and you are good to go

52
190
8

Will it work on amazon firestick ? Any1 tried ?? Plss comment

151
469
4

Install file manager for tv first

400
1532
12
Bhalal_Dev wrote:

Download thop tv apk file in your laptop or mobile

Copy the apk file using pen drive to pc

Or you can you an app call SENDFILE
AVAILABLE FOR TV AS WELL AS MOBILE FOR WIRELESS TRANSFER OF APPS

Bro do u hv kodi addon for indian tv channels

0
7497
118
utking wrote:

thop tv, oreo tv

This is the only solutions to all such problems laughing laughing

Missing