Can I apply for Amazon credit card for my Dad residing in a town

41°
Missing
Deal Cadet
53
193
3

So my Dad resides in town which is not in 35 eligible cities. But I live in Hyderabad and can I submit the application from his account and give my Hyderabad address? He is using LIC credit card for all his purposes and his credit score is very good because of timely payments. What are the chances for approval and what would they verify during the verification process?

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
194
4990
63

Not possible.
First open ICICI SB account and apply for LTF credit card.
Use that card for 1-2 months and then apply for ApayICICI
Takes time but u would get it.

Missing
Critic
348
2113
34
caks2006407 wrote:

Not possible.
First open ICICI SB account and apply for LTF credit card.
Use that card for 1-2 months and then apply for ApayICICI
Takes time but u would get it.

Any idea how much balance need to be kept in SB acc & for how long so as to get LTF card in ICICI.

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
193
3
caks2006407 wrote:

Not possible.
First open ICICI SB account and apply for LTF credit card.
Use that card for 1-2 months and then apply for ApayICICI
Takes time but u would get it.

Oh there’s no way I can convince him to open ICICI account. If I give Hyderabad address, what would be verification involve? Any idea?

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
caks2006407 wrote:

Not possible.
First open ICICI SB account and apply for LTF credit card.
Use that card for 1-2 months and then apply for ApayICICI
Takes time but u would get it.

Any credit card from ICICI will work.

Better get a credit card against FD and use it for couple of months then get Amazon Pay ICICI credit card. Once you get APay card, surrender your other card.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Any idea how much balance need to be kept in SB acc & for how long so as to get LTF card in ICICI.

I think the minimum balance required for savings account in ICICI is 10,000.

You don’t need to wait. Get a credit card against FD.

Missing
Critic
348
2113
34
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I think the minimum balance required for savings account in ICICI is 10,000.

You don’t need to wait. Get a credit card against FD.

I know,10k is the min for any pvt bank nowadays in any metro/urban city. I don’t want credit card against FD in icici as better options are available from sbi(rewards wise) & axis(faster & smoother process).

Missing